Reviews for A Roll of the Dice
AccioStarkid chapter 2 . 5/11/2011
I love you I love this story and I love D&D. You are magical.
BamaBabe chapter 2 . 5/10/2011
This story really captures yearning. Even after a year of being together, the doubt is still in there.

I love, love, love Jasper and you did a fine job of showing that he is gently leading Edward, even though neither has any experience.

Very sweet.
BamaBabe chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
I love the progression of this story and how sweet and nervous both boys are.

When I read this, I thought of this picture:

art/commission-Teddy-x-Billy-202605530

Thanks for sharing!
Amber1983 chapter 2 . 4/25/2011
Brilliant! Never thought slash could be so hot! And also so incredibly sweet. Got confused and thought it was a one shot at first so was ecstatic to see the second chap as I defininely wanted more of these two. Such cute, geeky love! And I now feel enriched by knowing a bit more about what on earth D&D games are! X
rhythm junkie chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
Absolutely perfectly captures that crazy teenage want - totally sublime.
amused-cat23 chapter 2 . 4/18/2011
Once again, *squeal*! Super freaking adorable!
amused-cat23 chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
Ahhhhhhh! *squeal* This is so freakishly adorable it should be illegal! I absolutely love geeky boys, particularly geeky Edwards and Jaspers. Oh man oh man! I need to find more nerd stories like this!
MandiJo17 chapter 2 . 3/28/2011
Ah! Just found this story again through peoples favorites and I'm so glad I did! This is one of my friend's and my favorites! We read it back at the beginning of September and loved it!
The-Fun-In-Funeral chapter 2 . 3/28/2011
Well fuck me up and call me a whore... THAT. WAS. AWESOME!

Normally I don't like chapters that are all sex but you were so sweet and pure about it, you know? The fact that they were virgins also made it so adorable. I don't know much about D&D but I really loved all the nerd-slang and the symbolism. What did Jas say? "There are no other players." Yeah, I was grinning all post-coital like when i read that.

So basically... Good. Flippen. Job.

(P.S. That's the longest review I've ever written so you should be pretty proud :] )
flutterfli chapter 2 . 3/25/2011
OME! I'm so picturing Daniel Gale. LOL Yes, very dorky agreed, but absolutely love it. You took me back to college with the D I didn't play but my then boyfriend did. The DM even had the dungeon mapped out on graph paper. (Is that normal?) Thanks for the memories and the great story.
arfalcon chapter 2 . 3/19/2011
Loved your original story a year ago, and I love this continuation even more. There's just something about the way you write the pull between these two that makes it seem like this is a relationship that was always meant to be. Hehe, now that I think about it, I think "A Roll of the Dice" was the first slash I'd ever read. I've read a fair amount since, but yours is still the best.

I'm so happy that you're having so much success with your writing. It's well deserved.
Aylah50 chapter 2 . 3/17/2011
This was hysterical! I dated a guy in college who was a total D&D addict - this totally took me back! Great job! :)
reve2weaver chapter 2 . 3/9/2011
Oh I liked these boys... geeky and yet firmly attached to their testosterone... sexy and I appreciate that you keep the difficulty of firt time schematics real as it makes their moment that much more intimate and heartfelt... Hmmmm... I think it isn't birds and birds but bees'n bees because they have stingers...
Mol3247 chapter 2 . 3/9/2011
You are a wonderful writer! Great story...
FOXY-FEET chapter 2 . 3/8/2011
yay! just awesome. these two make the warm and fuzzies for me. first slash I ever read and I *heart* them.
210 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »