Reviews for What about now?
Nascarfan0305 chapter 24 . 5/5/2014
please write more
D's Blue eyes chapter 20 . 11/17/2012
sooo short :( but you've managed to leave me wanting more :)
D's Blue eyes chapter 19 . 8/1/2012
I am so pissed! You are so mean to Tim! He is not perfect but come on, how much more can he screw up? Oh well if I am pissed at you it's because you are definitely doing a good job, completely wrapping me in the story. Can't wait to see what you do next.

ps: I don't mind but I thought you should know that I've noticed some grammar mistakes, mostly with past tenses. But then again my first language is Spanish and I always read at night when I'm kind of exhausted so it may be me seeing things. Keep up the good work.

And please update soon!
HermioneandMarcus chapter 19 . 4/9/2012
fantastic chapter and i can not wait to read more of it as soon as you can write it please and thank you
Phoenix07 chapter 19 . 10/23/2011
god riggins is so clueless please update soon
Anamia 1 chapter 19 . 6/25/2011
Tiiiiiiiiiim! You *#%**! Daeriiiiiiiiiaaaaa! You are back! So glad for that.
Cthequeenbee chapter 19 . 6/25/2011
After all of that thinking, she didn't realize that he still doesn't know that the baby is his? Anyway, Great chapter & story! Love the way you incorporate song lyrics. Keep it up! Can't wait for the next chapter.
freckleKaren chapter 19 . 6/25/2011
UPDATE! )
alisamgen chapter 19 . 6/24/2011
I absolutely love this story. Update as soon as possible.
Nichole33 chapter 18 . 4/15/2011
I love feisty Alex :) Don't leave us hanging too long for the next chapter...I gotta know if she's gonna tell him...and how he's gonna react! Great as always :)
Cthequeenbee chapter 18 . 4/14/2011
New Reader: I read this story, and the prequel in a matter of days. This story is awesome. It is my sincerest hope that you will update this!
ckoder chapter 18 . 4/13/2011
I really enjoy this story. Please continue soon! Great Job!
Anamia 1 chapter 18 . 4/12/2011
And I'm baaaaaack! You know, I think she should yell at him. Because he is hungover. She should also screech he fingernails over a tin or glass surface. Because he is hungover. And an ass. Heh heh heh...
Bucky Flavored Skittles chapter 18 . 4/10/2011
Haha she's gonna tell him! I wonder how he's going to react! :D I can't wait to read more so please update soon! :D
ciaranoelle chapter 18 . 4/3/2011
Good job! keep going! Update SOON!