Reviews for Sexy Beast
SG1Robinson chapter 20 . 9/15/2019
I have read and re-read this story so many times! It is excellent! So much so, that I wish that you would continue it. I want to know about Spock, Uhura and the baby, the other adventures of the crew, the list goes on. This story is an even better sequel to the original!
VitaeLampada chapter 20 . 4/21/2018
Whirlingskirts recommended I read "Sexy Beast. Now I need to thank her, because I would not have chosen it otherwise. And I will thank you for writing it, because it is brave and I don't see how someone could read it and not think about what would be the best way for men and women to relate, even if they disagreed with specific ideas in the fic. That made it a great story, in my mind, because I was entertained, turned on and made to think, all at the same time. Dare anybody to do better than that.
Guest chapter 20 . 4/20/2018
Took it down to the wire. Didn’t you.
TheVulcanQueen chapter 1 . 4/20/2018
Can please someone tell me the title of the following fic? I've already read it, I'm sure! It begins with Nyota standing on the transporter pad and the end is a total cliffhanger too with mirrorSpock appearing an demanding her back. So please! someone tell me the name of it or I'm going crazy
whirlingskirts chapter 5 . 8/28/2017
Well I really don't know what to say. Douse me with cold water or something! I can't remember reading a better sex scene. My goodness!
whirlingskirts chapter 4 . 8/28/2017
Oh fuck!
whirlingskirts chapter 3 . 8/28/2017
'"We did, at that," he said. "We just did not agree on where I will kiss you."

Uhura lay on her bed, tingling all over. She thought that she finally took command of the circumstances between her and the Vulcan, but in a space of two very hot, very intense minutes, she realized that she was an amateur and Spock was the master of the game.'

Well indeed, indeed! Nothing has happened and I need a fan.
whirlingskirts chapter 20 . 8/27/2017
OMG this is good! I was sent here by CassoBlanca in a review of another mirrorverse story. Sent right into the thick of chapter 20. For me, this is as good as it gets. I've only read chapter 20 so I've got to read the whole fic, but I'm looking forward to it.
Guest chapter 20 . 6/17/2017
This was an awesome story
Trista 3 chapter 20 . 5/14/2017
I cannot believe you ended in a cliffhanger!? I am just going to pretend that Nyota choose stay with Spock and the ladies instead of going to no life Nyota, no husband Nyota would choose to stay in the mv instead of going home! Spock at home showed no interest in Nyota! Selfish! Even the baby was trying to tell her to stay! Loved Sheila she kept it real! Need more of her!
Trista 3 chapter 18 . 5/14/2017
I still cannot understand why Nyota is sooo obsessed with going home to nothing!? No love, no childSpock will not allow Nyota to take child), no close friends and really no career advancement! Stay where you are Nyota!
Trista 3 chapter 16 . 5/14/2017
Spockat least your oral aim is proficient"! Yes, Spock get Nyota, the baby and your revenge!
Trista 3 chapter 16 . 5/14/2017
Trista 3 chapter 17 . 5/14/2017
I like Sheila! Sheila is down to earth, smart and beautiful! Embrace your cougar! Will Nyota please stop wanting to go back to her original universe. Do not hurt the baby eith transporting, do not take the baby from Spock and now the other women are her friends and they will welcome the child! Stay there and get over trying to go back above all forgive Spock. Spock is giving you a life you will not have in your universe. The other Spock has love interest while Nyota is alone. In this universe Nyota has Spock, a child, her career and a family of badass women! Stay where you are Nyota and get over being there! Great story loving it!
Trista 3 chapter 12 . 5/13/2017
Sulu/Nyota conversations are humorous! I can picture Nyota just look at him with no emotion. Spock already has plans for Sulu!