Reviews for Sexy Beast
whirlingskirts chapter 5 . 8/28/2017
Well I really don't know what to say. Douse me with cold water or something! I can't remember reading a better sex scene. My goodness!
whirlingskirts chapter 4 . 8/28/2017
Oh fuck!
whirlingskirts chapter 3 . 8/28/2017
'"We did, at that," he said. "We just did not agree on where I will kiss you."

Uhura lay on her bed, tingling all over. She thought that she finally took command of the circumstances between her and the Vulcan, but in a space of two very hot, very intense minutes, she realized that she was an amateur and Spock was the master of the game.'

Well indeed, indeed! Nothing has happened and I need a fan.
whirlingskirts chapter 20 . 8/27/2017
OMG this is good! I was sent here by CassoBlanca in a review of another mirrorverse story. Sent right into the thick of chapter 20. For me, this is as good as it gets. I've only read chapter 20 so I've got to read the whole fic, but I'm looking forward to it.
Guest chapter 20 . 6/17/2017
This was an awesome story
Trista 3 chapter 20 . 5/14/2017
I cannot believe you ended in a cliffhanger!? I am just going to pretend that Nyota choose stay with Spock and the ladies instead of going to no life Nyota, no husband Nyota would choose to stay in the mv instead of going home! Spock at home showed no interest in Nyota! Selfish! Even the baby was trying to tell her to stay! Loved Sheila she kept it real! Need more of her!
Trista 3 chapter 18 . 5/14/2017
I still cannot understand why Nyota is sooo obsessed with going home to nothing!? No love, no childSpock will not allow Nyota to take child), no close friends and really no career advancement! Stay where you are Nyota!
Trista 3 chapter 16 . 5/14/2017
Spockat least your oral aim is proficient"! Yes, Spock get Nyota, the baby and your revenge!
Trista 3 chapter 16 . 5/14/2017
Trista 3 chapter 17 . 5/14/2017
I like Sheila! Sheila is down to earth, smart and beautiful! Embrace your cougar! Will Nyota please stop wanting to go back to her original universe. Do not hurt the baby eith transporting, do not take the baby from Spock and now the other women are her friends and they will welcome the child! Stay there and get over trying to go back above all forgive Spock. Spock is giving you a life you will not have in your universe. The other Spock has love interest while Nyota is alone. In this universe Nyota has Spock, a child, her career and a family of badass women! Stay where you are Nyota and get over being there! Great story loving it!
Trista 3 chapter 12 . 5/13/2017
Sulu/Nyota conversations are humorous! I can picture Nyota just look at him with no emotion. Spock already has plans for Sulu!
Trista 3 chapter 5 . 5/12/2017
That was hott! Spock is a master in the bed!
Foxissofoxy chapter 20 . 3/11/2017
Skipped from 14 to twenty. Interesting concept. Uhura is hell bent to get back to the Spock where she has to endure the perpetual phase of square one versus the bearded Spock that she has now...hmm. Well written.
Foxissofoxy chapter 7 . 3/11/2017
Mind blown by the dynamics from Chapters 1-6. Got to Chapter 7 and if I could demonstrate a slow clap and standing ovation I promise you I would. Craziest stuff I've spent time to read so far. I shall continue to chapter 8.
lizziejean123 chapter 20 . 11/30/2016
what an amazing story! I found myself crying at the end, hoping the character decided to stay. Im sorry you left the end a bit ambiguous - did the transporter take her, or was Spock able to stop it in time?