Reviews for Sexy Beast
RoyalPurpleMama chapter 17 . 4/2
This story is Awesome, very well written!
worfgirl chapter 2 . 1/22
Who the hell is mami? lol
Worfgirl chapter 17 . 1/18
I like the story, but Vulcans are incapable of sweating. The do not possess sweat glands.
They are desert dwellers, they preservation of fluids is a life and death situation.
Worfgirl chapter 18 . 1/17
The man of her dreams says he wants her to be his wife and all she can say is, "okay."
LOL, comedy.
BTW: What is up with the chicken fried steak anyway?
I think you are an inventive writer, but the dom stuff is over.
Worfgirl chapter 2 . 1/17
Brown skin doesn't blush.
Worfgirl chapter 1 . 1/17
Seamless, nice job. I just watched this last night. You did well.
Angela chapter 20 . 12/16/2014
Overall, I like this story on several different levels. The "50 Shades of MV Spock" was rather delicious... Still, I am disappointed by that first shower encounter. It had so much promise. MV Spock with all of his passion and careful courting amazingly missed the ultimate moment of making the virginal RV Uhura his becaused he wanted it too much. With her being a virgin it would have been very nice indeed to see the extra care taken to ensure her pleasure for that first encounter. However, the real disappointments come from the behavior and actions of RV Uhura. How could she not understand or recognize her own latent darker impluses as they began to surface? What did she think that the Mirror Universe meant? She seemed to forget that she is a soldier. A fully trained military operative. She is after all a decorated Starfleet Officer on the Flagship of the Fleet. She is part of Command.(Her uniform was not always red, she wore the yellow of Command as well.) Being that she is the Head Communications Officer how is she unable to read anyone? I would have expected her to be far stronger as well as cagier. Abasement, humiliation, and subjugation should have been unacceptable to her and yet not a word of protest. (This from the woman who fought off rape in Gamesters of Triskelion?) Now, here we are at the "Fin", how can this end here on another poor choice on RV Uhura's part? Seems she did learn anything from Chapter 7... MV Spock has shown himself to be a man of honor and skill. He has moved a universe for her, given her much more of a life than she had in RV, truelove, a child and an even better career choice of First Officer. Needless to say, this ending is very unsatisfying, very. :( MV Spock deserves better than this. RV Uhura needs to return to the Mirror Universe, forgive MV Spock, face the many facets of herself, embrace life and love with MV Spock who loves her (And whom she loves.) and raise their child. Please, please do more with this.
Soul93 chapter 10 . 11/4/2014
You did a wonderful job with the transition of their relationship, I was kind of wondering where they would go emotionally after the events of a month ago.

But you've managed to keep the tone and theme of the story and make it more personal and something plausible in their relationship.
Soul93 chapter 3 . 11/3/2014
I thinking I just died and went straight to Fanfic heaven
Soul93 chapter 1 . 11/3/2014
This is off to an interesting start! I really love your idea and especially the interactions between her and Spock!
Supermoi chapter 7 . 9/18/2014
It was harsh. Mirror Universe is so very... twisted. This spock is no different.
Supermoi chapter 4 . 9/18/2014
The hotness, the darkness, the overall OMG_ness of the story is completely, sinfully, lustfully AWESOME! I just knew something like that was going to happen! :D That Spock is the sex, he's so hot... I want him... :)
Sikudhani chapter 20 . 6/4/2014
I understand she stays, I mean I hope that's what happened. I know a lot of people are wanting to know what happened after she told Spock to wait. I'm not gonna lie, after reading this several times I'm dying for even a short story. However I know your busy but I still had to voice my pleasure in this story.
Beachgirl25 chapter 20 . 3/31/2014
Did you finish this story? I would really like to know what happen to these characters?
Bergamotte chapter 20 . 3/30/2014
I liked the thought of Spock captaining a crew of assertive Amazons and other Vulcans. To overturn the evil Empire would require a kick-ass team like that.

Although this fic had a high OMG score in some chapters, this MV!Spock was a compelling man who wanted Nyota to choose to stay with him of her own free will. To achieve that, he had to create the opportunity for her to go home. There were more reasons for her to stay than to go.

PinkElegance, I see that SB is the most recent story you've posted. Your comment that you have formally accepted the request to tell MirrorVerse!Uhura's story made me curious. Have you thought any more about her fate on the RealVerse!Enterprise? If you post her story, I'll read it; it should be incredibly interesting.