Reviews for Sexy Beast
Breathtaking.
FindingWarmth chapter 3 . 6/20
This is quite an intriguing plot and it helps the you're a good writer. I can hardly wait to continue reading.
Although... I'm mildly disappointed with the lack of detail... (*Wink wink*)
FindingWarmth chapter 1 . 6/20
Yesssss. I am so reading this.
WeirdLittleStories chapter 19 . 5/1
You keep having Spock say that she's the only woman for him, but what about pon farr? Won't he HAVE to have another woman if she isn't there, at least once every seven years?
WeirdLittleStories chapter 9 . 4/30
I'm surprised by how tentative and regretful you have Spock be in this chapter. In the previous chapters, you told us that this was how the Mirrorverse was, and you told us that Spock needed to rein Uhura in, lest her defiance endanger them both. Now you have him reacting as if you hadn't just established all of that, and I'm a bit confused.
WeirdLittleStories chapter 8 . 4/30
I'm SO glad Nyota has some female friends to hang out with; she really needed that.

The passage on dominance and submission sounds quite right for OUR universe, but it sounds way more respectful and mutual than the Mirrorverse would be.

I'm enjoying the journey of self-discovery that you're having Uhura take. I started reading the story for some sexy Spock, but self-discovery appeals to me at least as much.
WeirdLittleStories chapter 7 . 4/30
It was brilliant of you to have Marlena talk to Uhura, to tell her what the realities of the Mirror universe were; that put everything that followed into context and made it all seem inevitable. Good job.
WeirdLittleStories chapter 6 . 4/30
"Behavior like this requires chastisement." Oooh, yes, please! :-)
WeirdLittleStories chapter 5 . 4/30
Well, THAT was yummy! :-)

Nichelle Nichols was 35 in 1967, when "Mirror, Mirror" was filmed, so Uhura must be about the same age. I sure HOPE the poor woman wasn't a virgin at 35!
WeirdLittleStories chapter 4 . 4/30
I enjoy the way you have Uhura becoming obsessed...

By the way, "Spock" IS Spock's first name; it's his last name that's unpronounceable by humans. Remember "Journey to Babel?" Amanda tells Kirk to call her "Amanda," because he wouldn't be able to pronounce her Vulcan family name.
WeirdLittleStories chapter 3 . 4/30
"We just did not agree on WHERE I will kiss you." Hee! Smart, Spock! But then, I would expect no less of our favorite Vulcan. :-)
WeirdLittleStories chapter 2 . 4/30
Part of why I love Spock is because he's so very GOOD; I love his ethical and virtuous nature even more than his magnificent mind. And yet, Mirror Spock DOES have his own fascination. Real Spock would never give all his many fans what we so clearly want ... but Mirror Spock might. :-)
Dr. Holland chapter 20 . 4/4
New Spyota shipper here - read this fic and the MV!Uhura one on your LiveJournal, but don't have an account, so couldn't tell you how much I adored this story. It's one of my favorites of all. I know it's been a while since you wrote it, but I hope you'll consider a new story for the post-ST:Beyond canon.
Fun- it was a blast to read.
Worfgirl chapter 15 . 2/14
No Sargent. ST is based on naval rank. Use ensign, Lt, Lt. Commander, Commander, Captain, Commodore (TOS) Admiral