Reviews for I Know
Daisy83 chapter 1 . 7/17/2014
Cool story :)
DeathOrchard chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
This part made me laugh, when Arnold was asking Brainy if he had a thing for Helga:

He decided honesty would probably be best in the presence of Arnold. "Uh... yeah."

Nice work ;)
Potato612 chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
This is so great I was starting to feel sorry for Brainy then Astrid came and JUST SO PERFECT 10 tears lol
KataraLovesAang chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
i love this story
dramioneginnyharry chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
love this story
Sulfur Dusk chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
Brainy does deserve some recognition for his respect of Arnold and Helga's relationship. Nice oneshot. :)
arrancar125 chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
i loved this. and now that i think about it, maybe arnold is a cookie.
bellaedwardginnyharry chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
Cute
HAFanForever chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
Nice little one shot, buddy.

Interesting person of all people with whom Arnold could chat, but I guess I shouldn't be surprised since they're talking about Helga. It's also surprising how Arnold opens about how much he loves Helga to Brainy, but again, Brainy won't care. He does love Helga, but he doesn't care that she doesn't feel the same way. He knows how much Arnold and Helga mean to each other. He won't stand in their way, and seeing what Helga wants most will make him happy.

Like Cass, I hate it when people pair Brainy with Helga purely out of pity. Ugh! I feel bad that Helga doesn't have Arnold's love yet, but I don't pair them together for pity. I do it because I love the pairing and I know they are meant to be. Brainy knows this, too. He'll be just fine.
nightglider chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
I say Arnold is a cookie. I mean srsly, his head is like a half cookie!
loonytunecrazy chapter 1 . 5/13/2010
Exllcent fic here
Kpfan72491 chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
Great Story. I loved it :D
Flintphone chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
Arnold the cookie. ha ha! Hey, I could use a cookie right now. A nice, big, warm, delicious cookie, m.

I digress. Great one-shot. Brainy's speech was so cute. The parts where he used the inhaler was funny. Your writing is clear and refreshing. Thanks for the read.
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
Very nice one-shot.

One correction; 'allies' means 'friends, companions, someone on your side'; you tried to write 'alleys', the narrow space between two buildings.

Keep the good writing.
Azure129 chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
Okay, so this was precious and gave so much nice closure to Brainy :D And I LOVE jealous Arnold-there's just something so amusing about him! And I really like how you have Brainy shift from wanting to be with Helga to knowing he's meant to be with Astrid-I thought it was really well done ;) Keep up the awesome fics SuprSingr!

Thank you!