Reviews for And Tear Us Apart Again
The Enchanted Teakettle chapter 5 . 1/25/2011
I really loved this! I love how you captured so many different aspects of their relationship - the funny, the cute, the electric, the passionate - in so few words. Well done! :D
The Enchanted Teakettle chapter 3 . 1/25/2011
Ha, you made me like Vanessa, which is quite an achievement. XD I loved how obvious Chuck/Blair is to everyone around them, including the Brooklynites.
The Enchanted Teakettle chapter 2 . 1/25/2011
I loved the concept for this - Blair seeing the past from the POV of what happens later. Great job! :D
MegamiTenchi chapter 10 . 12/31/2010
Oooh, wow, that last line was awesome! Zing! I was totally about to concede too, and then you got me!
MegamiTenchi chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
Beautiful! I love seeing them through the perspective of the hero complex.
READER120 chapter 25 . 10/28/2010
I LOVED THIS and i totally loved 4x06 last moment was epic
SaturnineSunshine chapter 25 . 10/26/2010
AM I to assume that you're going to do another fic of vignettes? Because these are awesome. Last night's episode was so awesome. You can tell my a simple handshake how much they're still in love with each other. Anyway... This is awesome. Write more.

D
READER120 chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
LOVED THIS
flipped chapter 25 . 10/26/2010
"I remember when we were sixteen years old and he used to look at me like that."

you write CB so well. and it's sad that it's come to a close. anyways, thank you still for sharing. they were all wonderful
Deleted100200300 chapter 25 . 10/26/2010
That was awesome! Beautifully written! (Cant wait to get home to watch last nights Epi, sounds like a epic one!)
SaturnineSunshine chapter 24 . 10/25/2010
Awesome. This is a concept that I have always believed (and had Chuck say an random speech about.) At first Chuck wanted her to be happy so he told her that it was just a game. But that obviously didn't work and he knows that he's a selfish person. So he gave that up and what he wants is her so he'll have her.

This really just made my day
Syrianora chapter 24 . 10/25/2010
So much in so little words. I applaud you at this near impossible feat.
Deleted100200300 chapter 23 . 10/25/2010
Amazing done!
SaturnineSunshine chapter 23 . 10/23/2010
as always this was awesome. this needs to be adressed more in the show. so good. love that you updated.
Guardian Izz chapter 22 . 10/23/2010
Response to your AN: I see you are one of those few miserable souls who still watch that show. I feel truly sorry for ya'all when you get screw:d over by SS and JS. I predicted it in S3 and I do itnow - you mark my words.

other than that... No comments