Reviews for And Tear Us Apart Again
GirlwithSword chapter 22 . 9/30/2010
As always, your beautiful writing makes my day. So sweet and true, especially the bit about scars. I'm not sure if I believe that she still loves him. I hope she does, but I can't be mad at her if she doesn't, not after all that he did. The way I see it, even if she's not still IN love with him, she loves him, there will ALWAYS be a part of her that loves him, no matter what, you can't get rid of something that goes that deep, and I believe that there's parts of her that wishes she could be IN love with him again.
ggoddess chapter 22 . 9/26/2010
So, so insightful! You are so right about Louis. He sent her to choose the perfect jewellery piece because he doesn't know her like our Chuck does.I love the contrast and I totally agree with your comment about the red lipstick.
ggoddess chapter 16 . 9/26/2010
Do you want to know the real reason you have so few reviews? it's because your writing is of an extremely high calibre, not suited for the average reader. One must sift beyond the surface for it's true meaning and innuendo. This is not a criticism by any means. Quite the contrary. You are extremely talented and creative. Your prose is poetic and it takes an analytical mind to trully appreciate it's underlying meaning. I adore it.
truC7 chapter 22 . 9/23/2010
I remember figuring out all the different ways Chair could reunite but somehow it didn't quite come to Chuck planning to disappear forever and Blair actually swallowing her sorrow to stop him. She joked with him to begin with and without missing abeat his in wonder expression launched into a smirk as he asked why would I want to be him. I had the smallest smile on my face during Chairs meeting but when he said that my smile fell with Blairs and she looked at him as though pained. It was like for the first time he understood the extent of what he had done.

And then when she told him about getting shot she laughed as though trying not to cry and he bantered with it.,.. Almost as though trying to make light about it- trying to make her feel better.

What you wrote captured that scene in many lovely ways and I loved the tidbit dearly. Every word dripped with the magic that moment had held. I could ramble forever over how I squeezed every possible subtext out of this as I did while watching the show but I think what best sums it is- like that bit of the show your piece was heavenly.
Maudie chapter 22 . 9/21/2010
GORGEOUS. This is beautiful, amazing, powerful, emotional writing and I look forward to every vignette because you have such a gift. I agree SO MUCH about the new season of GG. Last night's episode was stupendous and I for one cannot wait for the rest of the season! Great job as always. I can't wait to see what else inspires you.
BassKingdom chapter 22 . 9/21/2010
More than a morsel, my dear. This was like a generous piece of warm, cinnamony, buttery crust apple pie with ice cream on top – not just any ice cream but Haagen Dazs vanilla bean ice cream (anyone who knows me can swear there’s few things I compare to my fave dessert).

The Bitch is back! She’s a lying bitch but who are we to judge? Besides, Bass needs to believe he’s lost her for good – for now at least. Ah, but his face when she says it! Dear Lord, Blair is made of steel!

Anyway, you brilliantly recognized the underlying truths. If I loved you before, I love you more now. Anyone who thinks Blair can “put him back together” and that Chuck doesn’t “need a scrapbook to navigate her life” is a champion in my book. I love champions, specifically C&B champions. THANK YOU!
READER120 chapter 22 . 9/21/2010
amazing i also agree season 4 could be the best yet
Infinitywr chapter 22 . 9/21/2010
Amazing! I love it!
SaturnineSunshine chapter 22 . 9/21/2010
loved the AN. You are of course right in every capacity. Chuck definitely needs a sword. Anyway... this was goodness after watching last episode. They're awesome, but sometimes the CB angst is more than I can take. (Of course they're still in love.)
JNYC chapter 22 . 9/21/2010
Amazing !
bethaboo chapter 22 . 9/21/2010
as always, my dear, you blow me away. if this scene could be any more perfect, you go and add this.

also, I agree with you on the lipstick-Eric Daman is nothing if detailed and the wardrobe (Blair's anyway) clearly indicates a connection back to The Grandfather. Also, has Leighton ever looked more gorgeous? That was an incredible dress.

And yes, Blair completely pwned Eva. Eva knows she's never going to measure up-knew it from the moment she saw Blair and she asked Serena, "who's that?" and then said, "I knew it was too good to be true." Perfection.

But not as perfect as this little drabble. Bravo (and extra Bravo! to the GG writers who actually managed to get their head out of their asses).
JNYC chapter 21 . 9/11/2010
Amzing!
thegoodgossipgirl chapter 20 . 9/11/2010
oh, fantastic chapter. abolutely loved it. Their passion is pretty undeniable, and their one weakness against each other in this war thats about to ensue.
Basscop69 chapter 20 . 8/26/2010
So I haven't been on Fanfiction for absolutely ages - and I was SO excited when I saw how many chapters of this fic I had to read! I've finally caught up, and wow - they're all amazing. I especially loved 'I Suffer Well' and 'Kiss kiss (bad word)'. Seriously, your writing makes me so happy! (And jealous!)
DiorAddicted chapter 20 . 8/26/2010
OMG! That was amazing!

Please god let this happen in s4!

LOVED it! :D