Reviews for Sugar Rush!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/22/2015
MY BIRTHDAY IS NATIONAL CANDY FLOSS DAY. Fuck yeah. I live in Canada though, so...
Guest chapter 1 . 9/19/2013
Cute story but I'm sad to say it's fairy floss not candy floss and there is no such thing as sugar rush. But funny story. Keep it up!
hehehe chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
You're both wrong its FAIRY FLOSS! In Oz anyways. Dunno bout American or that pommy country
Hi chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
I'll settle this! It's fairy floss!
(from Australia)
Hee Hee chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
No, it's fairy floss! XD
riceyriceyricey chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
I think I like high!Iggy more than drunk!Iggy.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
I know it's late but it's called Fairy Floss not Candy Floss, but whatever. Great Story
PureWhiteMagic chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
Hahaha! This was hilarious! You should make a sequel or something! No, I mean, you REALLY SHOULD.

I believe that really WAS France? :3 I sure hope it was!~

This made my day! I will sleep well tonight, for sure. I love cotton candy, and the way England is describing it is making me go all "Oh, well, oh...BUT IT'S STILL TASTY, RIGHT?"

Hahaha, but it was still extremely funny. I'll think of this story whenever I eat cotton candy.

Great job!
Demoness Drakon chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
Oh god sugarhigh!Arthur is as crazy as drunk!Arthur. HAHAHAHA!

Ok, this was pretty funny.

Drakon out!
NotaPunk chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
LOL
Clumsyernie chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
:D :D. I loved it. "diabetic coma in a bowl," tee hee. Sugar-high Arthur makes me giggle.

The kink meme's not too hard to use. Click to reply to the post with the request. It's in the bottom of the request's comment box thing and post the fill as a reply. :)

It's so easy a caveman could do it!

*that caveman from the Geico commercial* FUCK YOU ERNIE!