Reviews for Dempsey & Makepeace One More Bite Of The Apple chapter 67 . 11/1
Oh gosh, I was in floods of tears reading this chapter. I'm going to find it difficult to read on, knowing that they don't get together 'then'. I'm hoping it all works out 'now' otherwise I don't know how I'll cope. Brillint writing, so powerful.
Sunset chapter 119 . 9/3
This story will forever be a favourite of mine, it made me laugh, it made me cry, it made me hurry home, it made me stay up late, it made sit at work worrying what was going to happen next. When a story brings out all sorts of emotions like that, you know know its good. The downside for me is I could never read anything after this, it was just that good.
Beautifull story, very emotional. Such a pity they've lost so much time together. I felt really sorry for dempsey, that he never had the chance to see his daughter grow up. You're such a good writer! Hope you didn't stop writing story's...
80's Babe chapter 119 . 5/9
Really love this story :) just read the whole thing again as I am in bed sick. Pretty please do an epilogue even if it is very belated :)
Rockbird86 chapter 117 . 12/8/2014
You know, a New Years Eve party at Winfield Hall sounds like a fabulous idea. Everyone they care about there to celebrate with them, the house decorated, caterers in. Perfect. Is Winfield licensed for weddings these days does anyone know? ;-) Just thinking out loud really...
Rockbird86 chapter 22 . 11/27/2014
I meant to say, thank you so much for putting Dempsey's Bar and house in Kingston. I grew up down the road and still don't live far away and I can picture all the riverside walks etc. Good move there! ;-)
Rockbird86 chapter 50 . 11/7/2014
Oh My Goodness. I feel like I've been through that with them, so emotional. That chapter totally wrung me out, i wanted to cry and shout with them. This is an amazing roller coaster, luckily I'm reading it all in one go, I have no idea how people waited for updates when it was being written!
Rockbird86 chapter 29 . 11/7/2014
There is so much in this I don't know where to start. I have a hard time with then and now fics, purely from the point of being able to keep up but you make this so clear and it's easily defined and i'm totally gripped. Rather horrifyingly, I am racing through this, totally unable to put it down and suddenly the number of chapters that I was dazzled by a couple of hours ago already isn't feeling like enough! But I had to stop and comment on this chapter. It's reminded me how much I loved Spikings and how totally on the ball he was. He never missed a single trick and was way more clever than either of them ;). You nailed him in this chapter. Onwards and upwards!
Angervo chapter 119 . 5/13/2014
I am not a particular fan of "now&then" stories so it took me a while to get around to reading this one. I have enjoyed your other stories a lot, however, so I decided to give it a go. And I must say that it was very, very good - but so very sad. I felt so sorry for both of them during the whole story. Those 23 years that they lost, all the awful things that they had been through, Dempsey missing the childhood of his daughter (it was a good thing that he had a son, though)... And I felt especially sorry for Dempsey who really did his best but the whole world seemed to have a conspiracy against their romance. Not to mention Harry who never seemed to stop doubting and misunderstanding and making assumptions, no matter how many times he tried to prove her that he really cared. It nearly made me scream when Juliette did that nasty trick with her underwear and Harry did not even stop to think that she might have been misled. Some detective! Oh well, "Art for Arts Sake" seems to be a lot more positive story and I have great expectations about it so please write more soon :)
pallysdeeks chapter 110 . 4/20/2014
Just found this fandom and this fic not sure if your still writing or not but i hope yu come back and finsish this one up i'm so wnting to know what happnd!
Jacky chapter 80 . 2/27/2014
This is my first review l stumbled across D&M fanfic by accident while looking for something on the internet but l gotta say l'm absolutely loving this story l can't seem to get enough thank you krato for an absolutely beautiful and riveting read xx
NightOwl22 chapter 119 . 8/21/2013
Okay, Krato, I'm not done reading this story yet (up to chapter 91 so far), but I gotta tell ya, I'm having a hell of a time putting it down. Every time I get a couple minutes (half an hour or so) to myself, I retire to a quiet place to read it off a laptop, I-pad, I-phone... whatever I can get my hands on. You are annoying the heck out of my travelling companions on this vacation, LOL! They keep asking me about this e-book that I'm reading (can't get to wrap their heads around the fanfic concept), so thanks for a wonderful trip! I'll thoroughly review the actual story in its entirety once I'm finished reading it, I promise!

Btw, I'm so wrapped up in this one, I haven't read the next chapter of "AFAS", but I'll get to it eventually. I just thought, after so many wonderful chapters here, I owed you at least a "OMG! I'M LOVING IT!" shout. :-)
Fran65 chapter 119 . 8/8/2013
Really enjoyed the story. I could not put it down. Loved the twists and turns. It ended perfectly but greedily I would have liked an epilogue i.e marriage on New Year Eve making the proposed party even more special.

I feel that there are still more stories to be told and question to be answered. i.e.
a) It would have been also nice to have an "a few years later" add-on or story.
b) They could also have a final "little" surprise - feasible and possible due to Jay's appearance - that could fun.
c) How successful was James security business? Does M know? D success should be acknowledge and celebrated especially after fighting the lows of the past.
d) How really owns the Blues Club.
e) D&M could start another business now the hall is vacant.

Congratulations on great story in you D&M universe.
Guest chapter 119 . 6/30/2013
Wonderfully written, thank you. You really hold true to their characters.
Louise chapter 119 . 12/21/2012
Just found this. Really great. Thankyou for sharing it.