Reviews for Dempsey & Makepeace One More Bite Of The Apple
Jacky chapter 80 . 2/27
This is my first review l stumbled across D&M fanfic by accident while looking for something on the internet but l gotta say l'm absolutely loving this story l can't seem to get enough thank you krato for an absolutely beautiful and riveting read xx
NightOwl22 chapter 119 . 8/21/2013
Okay, Krato, I'm not done reading this story yet (up to chapter 91 so far), but I gotta tell ya, I'm having a hell of a time putting it down. Every time I get a couple minutes (half an hour or so) to myself, I retire to a quiet place to read it off a laptop, I-pad, I-phone... whatever I can get my hands on. You are annoying the heck out of my travelling companions on this vacation, LOL! They keep asking me about this e-book that I'm reading (can't get to wrap their heads around the fanfic concept), so thanks for a wonderful trip! I'll thoroughly review the actual story in its entirety once I'm finished reading it, I promise!

Btw, I'm so wrapped up in this one, I haven't read the next chapter of "AFAS", but I'll get to it eventually. I just thought, after so many wonderful chapters here, I owed you at least a "OMG! I'M LOVING IT!" shout. :-)
Fran65 chapter 119 . 8/8/2013
Really enjoyed the story. I could not put it down. Loved the twists and turns. It ended perfectly but greedily I would have liked an epilogue i.e marriage on New Year Eve making the proposed party even more special.

I feel that there are still more stories to be told and question to be answered. i.e.
a) It would have been also nice to have an "a few years later" add-on or story.
b) They could also have a final "little" surprise - feasible and possible due to Jay's appearance - that could fun.
c) How successful was James security business? Does M know? D success should be acknowledge and celebrated especially after fighting the lows of the past.
d) How really owns the Blues Club.
e) D&M could start another business now the hall is vacant.

Congratulations on great story in you D&M universe.
Guest chapter 119 . 6/30/2013
Wonderfully written, thank you. You really hold true to their characters.
Louise chapter 119 . 12/21/2012
Just found this. Really great. Thankyou for sharing it.
aunt sal chapter 119 . 6/13/2012
wow,that was an epic story. Everything was fab even the sad bits cause I knew the end would be only someone could make that into a film... Thanks for writing it
abeed chapter 114 . 3/27/2012
So I've reached the end of my second bite of the apple and have enjoyed every word of it just as much as the first time round! Such a brilliant ending to such an exceptional piece of writing! From start to finish it's been such an epic and emotional journey. You had me in tears more times than i'd care to admit and I often found I literally couldn't put the story down! The terrible heartfelt lows were at times just too much to bear but were more than worth it for the incredible highs! From start to finish I felt their pain, their torment, their happiness and joy and most of all their undying love for each other! What a story! Thanks Kayt! X
abeed chapter 110 . 3/25/2012
Ooh that Juliette is one bitter woman. Kinda liked how Julius wasn't impressed by her disclosure. Think he really likes and respects Harry now & gets that she & Dempsey are meant to be.
abeed chapter 109 . 3/25/2012
"No chocolate fudge cake for you then, huh?" he said, squeezing her hand.

Fixing a smile, Harry repeated, "No chocolate fudge cake."

"Nah, we're missin' the repartee here," he said, still keeping hold of her hand. "I tell you you can't have the chocolate fudge cake," he gestured towards her, "you say, 'hey, who are you to tell me I can't have the chocolate fudge cake?' or words to that effect…" he jerked a thumb towards himself, "and then I come in with my line, 'well, if you got a headache, you ain't gonna be able to work it off with me later'." Ha! Love it! #puredempsey!

However I'm not loving the way Harry is doubting him right now but...11 seconds is 11 seconds... #men
abeed chapter 107 . 3/23/2012
Ha! Take that Juliette! 11 seconds is 11 seconds though and I'm not liking him being capable of doing that, not to Harry. Suppose he set her straight in the end though. Feel bad for Jack stuck in the middle of all this.
abeed chapter 106 . 3/23/2012
Nooooooooooo! What the bloody hell are you playing at Dempsey? #harry #harry #harry

Really not liking this woman one bit! She really needs to sod off now!
abeed chapter 103 . 3/23/2012
I like Jack :-)
abeed chapter 102 . 3/23/2012
"Look, I'll leave you two to thrash it out…"

"Why don't you take her with you," Dempsey spoke caustically, "and drop her off at the nearest Travel Lodge."

He said 'Travel Lodge' – they heard 'bridge'. Ha Ha Ha!

'... he leaned in to a momentary embrace all the same as they exchanged a brief and deliberately casual kiss.'

"You got everythin' you need?" he murmured intimately.

She nodded, whispering, "almost." - Nice! X
abeed chapter 101 . 3/22/2012
YIKES! Bugger right off back to Jersey Juliette!
abeed chapter 98 . 3/18/2012