Reviews for Senpai to Kouhai
anata no sugoi
kalmaegi chapter 16 . 6/7
Wow drama. Inoue having a panic attack. Poor girl.

I like how Keigo gets to be a good reliable friend here. And the callbacks to the Lust? Fitting.
kalmaegi chapter 10 . 6/6
Ohhh I love how caught the Pandora Hearts references. Nice. Hilariously enough, the series I once eagerly followed and finished is the one I didn't quite remember other than vauge familiarity when the name was said. *cough* More Kare *cough* Ridiculous since I inhaled Ikeyamada Go(?) worksback in the day.

10 chapters in and I really, really love how sweet this couple is. They're adorably funny too. Ichigo's exasperation and subsequent embarrassment whenever he ogles her? Orihime crushing on her tutor and senpai for acting like a doting overprotective not yet boyfriend? Even their first date in the amusement park was great.

The cast never lets up with their antics and mission to embarrass Ichigo for being such a thick dumbass.
Guest chapter 16 . 8/24/2017
Hey... You keep waiting this people around you, ya know! And please update this fic cuz ichihime is CANON!
Guest chapter 16 . 7/23/2017
I hope you update this story please.
Aurona X chapter 16 . 3/5/2017
A top favorite Ichihime fic!
I hope soon you'll return to the fandom, which is far less toxic than it used to be. Because we sure would all love to know what happens next! Your writing is far too capturing for its own good.
pixie chapter 16 . 8/31/2016
Just letting you know that this story is awesome. You'll be getting a lot of new reviews again because IchiHime is officially canon!
kisekiss chapter 16 . 8/29/2016
oh my goodness! this story got me hooked! I don't know if you'll still update this story but please, it's such a waste leaving it unfinished.
Sele de la Luna chapter 16 . 9/13/2015
Hello! Are you still there? xD
It would be awesome if you continue to write this story! But if you don't it's ok too.
So ... I hope you are doing fine!

I'll wait for an update though!

Have fun!
Mymina chapter 16 . 7/23/2015
I will wait for sure
Mymina chapter 8 . 7/23/2015
Yeah all love to Grimm
Mymina chapter 2 . 7/23/2015
Ichigo ridding a little plastic horse? Hehe
Misaki-chan05 chapter 16 . 3/26/2015
Ohayo! So I've read your story more over and over again, and I every time I read it, it's as if I'm reading for the first time! I honestly loved every second of the past few hours.
Thanks for a good story! I hope after 4 years your willing to add another chapter :)
Take care x
ju1i3Oh chapter 16 . 3/3/2015
Omfg...I deeply hope that sometime in the near future (preferably soon if you can) you can finish writing this master piece! Its just 'wow' and so emotional- I mean we haven't especially found out about his ex-Chise(whom I already hate for all eternity lol) and their passed together. Oh and Orihime has yet to meet the Kurosaki's! Ugh!
Ps. I will try my best to wait for an eventual update because I'm a fan! #IchiHime
Kudos
Sophinaa chapter 16 . 1/23/2015
Great story so far, really hope you bring out the next chapter soon, I need to find out what happens D: