Reviews for Evanescence
Kholoud Fayek chapter 1 . 6/3
interesting, it grabbed my attention :)
Devea chapter 63 . 2/8
Soooo good! I totaly love this fic,although im not a supernatural fan. And please update soon and never stop updating!
P.S. Thanks Aya Salim for revealing me another amazing author!
Aya Salim chapter 63 . 1/27/2014
Dude! I've missed this story LIKE HELL, you have no idea! The feelings that come with this fiction are definitely something that I don't feel with any other fiction :') I missed EVE so frigging much! And they finally got back together YAAAAAAY! Dean's reaction, and him running to her .. OH BOY :'') I loved it so much, even though it was TOO short and I'm gonna eat you for that :D , but really loved it. The emotions dude, the emotions ! I'm so afraid for Eve and how she thinks, her and Libby, that this could be the last time they see each other - I HOPE NOT : ! The scene at Simon's hospital room was so adorable. Glad he's alive and still awesome :D
I was expecting more talks or scenes or anything between Dean and Eve, you know long time not being together and all but I get that you'll give us that in the next chapters, you just like to tease us :D And well done at that hahaha ! And really .. pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesae try to update sooner this time please ! I don't know how much I miss the story until I read a new chapter T_T
Well done babe, as usual ;) *hearts*
zikashigaku chapter 63 . 1/25/2014
It's been soooooo loooong! Glad to see a new chapter up. :) I'm excited for more. xD
Hope Phoenix chapter 63 . 1/24/2014
Great chapter! Finally they reunited. Waited so long for this ;)
ginkies chapter 63 . 1/24/2014
WOO new chapter! I hope you are ok after what I've seen on the news today dude! But as always awesome chapter!
klu chapter 62 . 7/4/2013
OK so I just started reading this last night and am now caught up to the action... I really enjoyed the story arc and the overall plot/themes. You do an excellent job of conveying characters' emotions.
I have to say that I was disappointed that Libby was mad at Sam... The last time their relationship was mentioned, there were talking and texting.. It seems my Sammy was not so gentlemanly as I thought...
I'd still like to see them work things out... Sammy needs love too...

I just have one question... Why won't Cas or Ari heal Simon?
klu chapter 33 . 7/4/2013
This chapter (33) was so steamy and then it ends wioth a cold shower... if you knew you were gonna do that to us, you could have at least given us some details of Sam and Libby;} hehehe.
klu chapter 20 . 7/4/2013
Eve and Dean? nooooo! I wanted Sammy to get the girl. Sean's too slutty for a virgin. Sam would treat her with respect... Oh well... I don't' get my way, I'll keep reading. Hopefully this story has a girl for Sammy... I mean there's a lot left to go...
klu chapter 12 . 7/3/2013
I've read 12 chapters and am really getting into your story so far. I know I have 50 chapters to go to catch up but right now I'm hoping that Libby joins them because it sounds like she and Dean have similar interests... plus I like the sweet thing going on between Sam and Eve...
zikashigaku chapter 62 . 6/24/2013
OMG it took me four days to catch up! I'm loving this story please update soon! :D
jenniferwinchester12 chapter 62 . 6/24/2013
God I had to read this whole story again because i forgot what the hell was happening but im glad that you updated just please update again soon i freaking love this story :D
Aya Salim chapter 62 . 5/21/2013
First of all, sorry for being late. You know how I need to get all the rituals done before reading, specially Eve. *Sigh* GOD I MISSED EVE SO DAMN MUCH T_T aaaah, when I started the chapter I was all like overwhelmed with the emotions this particular story always gives me. It's just something else. I really missed it, and I'm REALLY waiting for more. I was hoping to find more Dean in the chapter after Eve lift him, his guilt and issues and all, but the phone call was enough for me for now. The story is about Eve, and I understand that it was needed to focus on her after everything she went through .. Love Libby like always and how she's jealous of Dean :DD She's sweet and poor Eve hope she move on soon. Wished if Dean would be with her when she goes to the doctor, baby he must be dying like Libby said :'( Liked the conversation between her and dean, made my heart drop in a few parts. And YES, Junior Dean is definitely catchy :D and Deanna, aw Dean )) Well Done! LOVED IT and way damn thirsty for moooooore !
One more thing, the twilight thingy lool. And the Notebook SIGHHHHH .. You're AWESOME
Lucy Colt chapter 62 . 5/14/2013
Finally a new chapter! It was so much fun to read more from you again.
I liked that Eve talked to Dean again. They aren't in the best situation. Libby and Eve are really like chaotic sisters! ;)
Continue soon girl. )
ginkies chapter 62 . 5/13/2013
Yay an update! I'm glad you've gotten back into writing dude! I hope your ok :)