Reviews for Sovereign Fate
jk chapter 20 . 8/31/2016
funny how Edward can call Tanya a whore but not think himself one. I bet Edward took most of these ladies virginities and he doesn't think himself a whore?
jk chapter 17 . 8/31/2016
ewww Edward was fucking his own cousin?
I'm not to worried about tanwhore since Edward was also fucking many of the staff and also other courtiers.
I wish Edward wasn't such a huge gross whore though. if Tanya is a whore for fucking Edward then Edward is a HUGE WHORE since he seems to fuck anything.
jk chapter 14 . 8/31/2016
so asswards having sex with bella in chapter 14 thinking about how her beauty will slowly fade? well that's nice of him...

what a fucking pig
jk chapter 13 . 8/31/2016
pretty sad that there were so many woman Edward had to have dismissed huh.
jk chapter 9 . 8/31/2016
bella sure is taking it well that the man she loved these years is a used up whore who tried to seduce her friend. Its like it doesn't bother her at all that hes not the kind of man she thought. Personally I would be disgusted having to sleep with him and id be worried how many pregnant women I would be facing back at his court.
jk chapter 7 . 8/31/2016
wow...just like that bella forgives him...for being all nasty and used up...and trying to seduce her friend just 2 days ago?

this is bullshit! he said hes been fucking anything with a skirt for 2 years...can you even give us a number? he said he fucked any willing woman...and hes a fucking prince I imagine EVERY woman was willing!
so how many was there? how many kids does he have now?
hes fucking disgusting and bella kisses his hands and says she understands? just like that?
if I didn't hate your story before, after chapter 7 I really fucking hate it
jk chapter 6 . 8/31/2016
funny how Edward is so fucking pleased with himself that hes having angela come along...but he gives NO thought to the fact that he hit on angela and that angela is bellas fucking friend...why does he have no concern that she will tell bella?
jk chapter 5 . 8/31/2016
funny how the only reason he didn't fuck Jessica was because bellas dad is nasty

he hits on angela then tries to have her come to England with them? oh I'm sure that will go over well.

I wonder how bella feels knowing that bullshit
jk chapter 3 . 8/31/2016
and just when we thought maybe...he tries to fuck bellas friend...lovely
jk chapter 2 . 8/31/2016
ahh another story where Edwards a gross used up whore and bellas a virgin.

fuck that!
Tierra741 chapter 30 . 4/17/2016
I loved this! It made me cry so much at the ending.
Madmum chapter 30 . 1/5/2016
I can't believe I have only just read this wonderful fic! I read it on pocket fiction so I couldn't review as I read each chapter. Thank you for this trip back in time with all our favourite characters. I wanted to throttle Edward early on but then had to remember the time this was set.
Thank you again for this great fun read.
elenalena chapter 30 . 12/23/2015
Beautiful ending!
elenalena chapter 17 . 12/23/2015
Tanya sure makes things interesting lol
elenalena chapter 3 . 12/22/2015
Yesss! Knew Tony was him! I hate that Edward reacted the way he did to Angela yuk! Thought it would be Jessica or Lauren doing something with him before the wedding. But I guess he's been a yucky guy since his heartbreak a year or so ago...wonder if there were deadly STDs during this time, I'm sure there were... so how did royalties protect themselves? Must've been gross for queens smh
1,634 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »