Reviews for Sovereign Fate
lojosmom chapter 30 . 10/25
Beautiful, heartwarming and entertaining story! I only have one complaint. I could not put it down and read it throughout the night. I am blaming you for the bags under my eyes today! :)
lojosmom chapter 17 . 10/24
That was a fun chapter. Way to go, Alice! I also loved Rosalie. She will be a good friend for Bella to have, especially when dealing with Tanya.
HE tried to fuck ANGELA! OMG I hope bella NEVER forgives him! Hes a nasty piece of fucking shit!
athome Jo chapter 10 . 6/15
Love this story!
athome Jo chapter 7 . 6/14
Yay!
Jane Turner chapter 2 . 5/30
Good beginning... If the end is good I'll drop in another review...
Beautiful!
jk chapter 20 . 8/31/2016
funny how Edward can call Tanya a whore but not think himself one. I bet Edward took most of these ladies virginities and he doesn't think himself a whore?
jk chapter 17 . 8/31/2016
ewww Edward was fucking his own cousin?
I'm not to worried about tanwhore since Edward was also fucking many of the staff and also other courtiers.
I wish Edward wasn't such a huge gross whore though. if Tanya is a whore for fucking Edward then Edward is a HUGE WHORE since he seems to fuck anything.
jk chapter 14 . 8/31/2016
so asswards having sex with bella in chapter 14 thinking about how her beauty will slowly fade? well that's nice of him...

what a fucking pig
jk chapter 13 . 8/31/2016
pretty sad that there were so many woman Edward had to have dismissed huh.
jk chapter 9 . 8/31/2016
bella sure is taking it well that the man she loved these years is a used up whore who tried to seduce her friend. Its like it doesn't bother her at all that hes not the kind of man she thought. Personally I would be disgusted having to sleep with him and id be worried how many pregnant women I would be facing back at his court.
jk chapter 7 . 8/31/2016
wow...just like that bella forgives him...for being all nasty and used up...and trying to seduce her friend just 2 days ago?

this is bullshit! he said hes been fucking anything with a skirt for 2 years...can you even give us a number? he said he fucked any willing woman...and hes a fucking prince I imagine EVERY woman was willing!
so how many was there? how many kids does he have now?
hes fucking disgusting and bella kisses his hands and says she understands? just like that?
if I didn't hate your story before, after chapter 7 I really fucking hate it
jk chapter 6 . 8/31/2016
funny how Edward is so fucking pleased with himself that hes having angela come along...but he gives NO thought to the fact that he hit on angela and that angela is bellas fucking friend...why does he have no concern that she will tell bella?
jk chapter 5 . 8/31/2016
funny how the only reason he didn't fuck Jessica was because bellas dad is nasty

he hits on angela then tries to have her come to England with them? oh I'm sure that will go over well.

I wonder how bella feels knowing that bullshit
1,641 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »