Reviews for Sovereign Fate
Tierra741 chapter 30 . 4/17
I loved this! It made me cry so much at the ending.
Madmum chapter 30 . 1/5
I can't believe I have only just read this wonderful fic! I read it on pocket fiction so I couldn't review as I read each chapter. Thank you for this trip back in time with all our favourite characters. I wanted to throttle Edward early on but then had to remember the time this was set.
Thank you again for this great fun read.
elenalena chapter 30 . 12/23/2015
Beautiful ending!
elenalena chapter 17 . 12/23/2015
Tanya sure makes things interesting lol
elenalena chapter 3 . 12/22/2015
Yesss! Knew Tony was him! I hate that Edward reacted the way he did to Angela yuk! Thought it would be Jessica or Lauren doing something with him before the wedding. But I guess he's been a yucky guy since his heartbreak a year or so ago...wonder if there were deadly STDs during this time, I'm sure there were... so how did royalties protect themselves? Must've been gross for queens smh
elenalena chapter 1 . 12/22/2015
Wondering if Tony is Edward...kinda hoping so
gihozo chapter 23 . 12/18/2015
nice
rclaurel chapter 19 . 12/4/2015
Bella is a weak ass Princess, she should hold her head high in Tanya pressences... she is Royalty for gods sake.
rclaurel chapter 4 . 12/4/2015
If I was Bella and she finds out Tony is Edward, I would be pissed at the way he has acted.
Tansy Pattinson chapter 22 . 9/30/2015
jazz
jk chapter 9 . 9/30/2015
he admits to trying to fuck bellas friend by saying "sorry I'm an ass" and bella just giggles and accepts...she VERY accomidating isn't she?
ya TOO MUCH

and people are jealous of bella because she has a "perfect husband"?

theres nothing perfect about a whore!
jk chapter 8 . 9/30/2015
That was soooo wrong...seriously what were you thinking?

first he walks in with his "thicket" hanging out and it turned bella on? OMG I laughed...oh look at that bronze bush!

His slender waist turned her on? GROss...slender waste...hes a guy! it shouldn't be "slender" and that shouldn't turn her on!

anyone think it was funny that he was in bed with bella for like 15 mins before he felt a tightening in is pants? but he got hard instantly at the sight on angela?!

and edwhore says now that they were married he desired much more...he desired all the whores of his court without being married but with bella it was only when they were wed that he desired much more...lol
jk chapter 7 . 9/30/2015
I'm sorry I'm such a used up whore bella

oh that's ok I'm not happy but I forgive you!

please, please stick your gross diseased cock inside my virgin *(*&**& I just cant wait to be tainted!

you should bring all your children to court! ill be your bastards step mommy after all!

seriously just like that she forgets how nasty he is? he tried to fuck your best friend 2 days ago bella! he didn't do it cause he missed you he did it cause hes gross!
jk chapter 6 . 9/30/2015
yes what a gift bring the girl you wanted to fuck home good idea Edward!

and bella wants her to go? Edward gets hard just looking at angela and she wants to bring her with? fuck no!
jk chapter 5 . 9/30/2015
funny that he wants to bring the girl he tried to fuck back home with him, but its just for bella...ya sure!

and if he loved that girl he met in Italy (bella) so much then why is he such a nasty used up whore?
couldn't love her that much much if he fucks every pretty girl that lets him...
hes gross and used and I want a new one!
ive lost all respect for this Edward and theres not a million whores he can turn down to make me change my mind...used is used you cant fix that!
1,624 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »