Reviews for Seasons
Kagome Pureheart chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
So yeah, Naru didn't make the tea in the blood stained labyrinth..it was Lin who had made it..so I am thinking that when Naru asked the tutor if he would like tea, Naru was being childishly mean. I do not trust Naru's tea one bit...not if he made it. I am sure Gene can attest to that. And since Madoka only scolded him for not thanking Mai instead of telling him to make it himself, she must know that his tea is not palatable. This is my theory anyways. That Naru creates the tea of taste bud destruction.
Kagome Pureheart chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
Lol I like this Mai..damn..Naru have her too much to handle. Lol unfortunately beaten at her own game. . she'll just have to try harder. Lol this time around the image of Lin in a frilly flirty skirt scarred me for life. He's even more intimidating in that! Hmm..how about a kilt-yeah not even going to go there but I squeal every time he glares in the anime and manga. It's like poking the sleeping bear with a stick... (Not that I would do that, since I'd immediately feel guilty for harassing it, as I do when I childishly bug my friend's cat when the cat is asleep or eating)...you know you shouldn't but there is a strange appeal in squealing quietly every time you get away with it.
AutumnMobile12 chapter 2 . 7/25/2013
Just reread this one and now that I have an account, I can finally review it. This is still one of the cutest Ghost Hunt fics I've read. Great job on keeping everyone in character.
Kagome Pureheart chapter 2 . 5/19/2013
I bet Naru is the season called Forever. *Squeals* well...eventually when they finally admit just how much tension there is..you could cut the tension with a knife! that's how bad it is. hehehe But...you know what they say about the big trees..they always fall the hardest.. omg! *blushes* aaaahhhh I do not want to think about a Naru who is like a female dog in heat.
DarkDreams55 chapter 2 . 3/24/2011
This story was AWSOME! Beautiful description! And You really dug deep into charators! Absolutly priceless writing technique!

If there was anything wrong, it was your pace. Try to speed things up a bit. D
animechic chapter 2 . 11/7/2010
i loved how the tables were turned this time and it's now Naru who's feeling the dilemma that Mai used to have big karma for Naru, serves him right! loved how you made yasuhara give Naru the dressing down.i think the gist of the whole naru-mai relationship was in his dialogue. good job with this story.
Qualia Des chapter 2 . 7/4/2010
Very nicely done, and good characterization. :)
not always sane chapter 2 . 3/27/2010
i have to say i truely loved this.

and your writing is simply amazing. the thought and planning that went into this must have been quite something. bravo. you did exseptional
archangelBBQ chapter 2 . 3/27/2010
A good cast of supporting characters! Yasuhara's role was very well done, and Ayako's sincere worry for Naru was great. Lin, of course, is always one of my favorites, and the scene in the car was excellent.

Isn't it sad that Mai has to get with another man before Naru works up the courage to tell her how he feels. I loved that scene between them and their hands, it was so endearing and simple and so true. And of course when he finally kisses her it's like YES! SCORE FOR NARU! How disappointing that she turned him down.

I really enjoyed the Winter chapter, though the Summer part seemed almost a little rushed and not quite as in-depth and written with as much care as your other chapters. Still, I really liked the ending. Great work!
Moons-Chan chapter 2 . 3/20/2010
I was so worried as to how the story would turn out! Great one!
thearistocrat chapter 2 . 3/19/2010
I loved the ending! Even though Mai has changed so much, you still kept her charm and she's like what I would imagine her to be when she grew into a woman. I honestly thought for a second that you might have them not end up together or something terrible to happen, so I was prepared to cry, hahaa.

But it was delightful to find that at the end, they ended up together. ]

It was really well-written so I can't give you any constructive criticism except that I think that when you were writing about religion, you meant prophets instead of profits. Other than that, everything was amazing! Thanks for writing this! It's a new favourite of mine. ]
southern-punk chapter 2 . 3/18/2010
Awesoem. I love this side of Mai... It ended really well too. Not too mushy but mushy enough... XD
Ms Bat chapter 2 . 3/18/2010
Ah - you've dealt with one of my pet peeves from the anime. All Naru does is bark "Lin!" and he immediately understands. At those points, I always go away feeling like I've missed some sort of visual cue - or something. Good to see that he doesn't get it straightaway here and that Naru clearly has a sense of humour.

And I have to hand it to you - you've somehow managed to make it plausible for Naru to have bad car management and still have it make sense given how his brother died. I had a good chuckle at the way that white van skitters all over the place.

This was definitely interesting. It's not fluffy but that's what's good about it, and I really envy how you manage to put so much complexity into your fics. Mai is a little lacking in depth though and I don't know - maybe its that string of boys which makes her appear rather fickle though I like to think it's because she's holding out for Naru?

Ms Bat

P.S. Do I detect an Alice (The Burton one) reference? Or am I just reading too much into this? XD
NobleBrokenBeauty chapter 2 . 3/18/2010
Aww! So sweet! I loved it. Definitely one of the best short stories I've read in this fandom. I look forward to more from you!

NBB
Tevrah chapter 2 . 3/18/2010
Oh, good ending! Naru's still clueless, though...*sigh* And poor firefighter. Great job!