Reviews for Forbidden Promises
patron86 chapter 1 . 10/16/2014
Ok that was really mushy but as it stands don't really care great story and take care
serendipityrain711 chapter 1 . 3/21/2014
Aww i love mushy stories! Your right it was very romeo and juliet but thankfully with a much happier ending! Arnold and helga - i cant think of a cuter couple and i loved arnolds very romantic proposal. Very sweet! :)
MKY8 chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
SO mushy but i loved it, thank you!
arrancar125 chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
the proposal was the sweetest part. i loved it.
Kimmiko T chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
I love this story!

HAFanForever chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
Whoa, such awesomeness, especially with their secret and forbidden love!

Cool way to hide the ring in a rose, and I love how Helga say yes before he finishes!

And, oh man! Bob catches them! But Helga finally stands up to him, and it shows he does care in his own way. Helga just needs/wants Arnold to be happy. She doesn't care about anything else.

Cool one shot, buddy!
TippyToe Zombie chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
I think that they could have trusted a few people other than their best friends. They probably could have trusted Lila, she does not seem like the type who would rat her out. Rhonda, despite her many shortcomings, does not seem like the type of person who would interfere with true love. Brainy would probably care more about Helga's happiness than money.

I am the TippyToe Zombie

I like to limbo

Often I fall on people's heads
Kpfan72491 chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
Great Story. I loved it :D
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
Heh, excellent one. Yeah, Bob has a heart... and must be as good as new since he barely uses it.

Keep the good writing.
angie93 chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
i love it, it's fantastic you cross the line with this one, well wiht the other ones also jjajajjaja you know i love your work jajajjajaj
Jadeykins chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
WOW! That was brillant! I really loved that! You're right Bob does care really. I really loved this! :D And you always seem to make me laugh! :D

J'aime ma vie chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
Cute... good imagery. But I don't see why Big Bob would care so much about Arnold's parentage and how/why it would affect beeper sales. Plus, why would Bob continue calling Arnold an orphan if his parents came back? There's some much needed backstory that you need to put in.

This is good overrall though :)
NintendoGal55 chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
SQUEE! :D OwO Oh my just gave me a not-so-needed (OKAY YES NEEDED!) dose of their love!

This was just too sweet for words. Really, it just was. 3 LOL! And I cracked up at how Helga said yes before Arnold even finished his proposal! xD Haha! Nice! :D And how you made Bob realize the error of his ways and actually care! That was a nice touch. C:

And hey, forbidden love can be so fun sometimes. OwO Aw...

Bud, this was fantastic. I rather enjoyed it! :D

And then after chasing each other around the house for about ten minutes, Helga finally catches Arnold and forces him up against the wall. All the running and chasing has made the anger dissipate, but she can't resist a little payback. That's when a food fight ensues, and Arnold apologizes profusely and Helga of course can never stay mad for long and is too crazy about him to to be. She's back in his arms a few moments later and they make out, because make up making out (and smexy xD) are always the best. And these two would definitely have it. xD

You are awesome, SuprSingr. I bow down to your awesomeness! *Bows* And I luffles you. X3 You rock.