Reviews for Time of the Month
KurlyCrazyKat chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
Hahaha! This is exactly how I feel during that "time" except I'm way more emotional...
NeonEnigma88 chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
I totally sympathize with Max, which made the story even more relatable to, and their witty banter and friendship-turned-more was so easy to love. Keep writing!
booksareawsome5 chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
LOVE the last coment
Spottedfire7 chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
Haha, I've been waiting for something like this! The books never really deal with real-life things, like periods or going to the bathroom. I mean
really, it's like they don't go at all! You did an amazing job! I laughed so hard, because that's totally what Fang would think and what Max would say.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
This was maybe one of the funniest, sweetest one shots of Fax I've ever read.
Great job!
JjRavenclawFromDistrict11 chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
I love you. This story is about the one thing you'd wonder about. So perfect and so simple. It makes Max seem slightly more... normal. Seriously- great fanfic. PM me!
Arkell26 chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
cute
Tili-Chan chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
Great story! Love it! (:
IceSilver28077 chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
Interesting. A little odd,a little funny, and cute! very interesting combo :)
37XPeeta chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
hehe laughed at the end!

great ending:)

Keep on Writing!
NCISRookie33 chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
Omg i luv this! Soooo cute and i i luv Fangs like "dont bleed to death!" lol sooo good.
zebrakorn chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
lol very funny your a good writer too so keep writing
LoveSucksXD chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
Thats a good story! I laughed:)
Meeegaaaaaannnnn chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
woiejroeirh.

You just

Um

This is too much adorable, I can't take it right now. And it's hilarious. And ohmygod, what if she was on her period and had to save the world that day? Worst. Day. Ever.

And Fang is freaking adorable.

And your fanfiction is making my day a whole lot better. 3
Lady Lake97 chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
"You're Pregnanhat bt!" Lol i loved now Fang has learned a valuable lesson. Don't do ANYTHING that could tick off a woman at her time of the month.