Reviews for Goodbye, Kiseki and Daichi!
TheRealNoddy chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
Soo cute 3
The bad part is I didn't like Kiseki and Daichi leaving T.T
Bella-Chan chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
Chapter 2! So good XD
Melmel Phase chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
I loved it! It was so cute and fluffy that I didn't even care if there was a lemon or not, and that's usually doesnt happen with me cuz I LOVE lemon! But this fic change me...only this fic, I'll be right back to my needed hunt for lemony goodness after I reread this masterpiece! I LOVED how K and T's chara's where together, if made the fic even more beautiful and fluffy!
kittyNaomi4799 chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
it wasn't that bad but don't be afraid to be grapic
LuvChiharu-CHAN chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
awww poor nagi
DeidaraClone chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
NO! DAICHI AND KISEKI CANT LEEVE! I WONT ALLOW IT! *tries to bring said charas back*
Candice chapter 1 . 3/11/2010
Aw, I love his. Poor Daichi and Kiseki! *Cries* Their the best...Anyway, I think that this was really great. I love the Tadase's cute uke-ish actions and I love how close they are. *Pouts* I like detailed lemons but it was really cute for a first try! :) Better than I could do. Overall, I really loved this, keep up the great work. *Cough* Write more KukaiXTadase. Or IkutoXTadase. *Cough, cough* lol ;)
Heart-Shaped Quill chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
Wow, the archive is Tadakai overload lately lol. This was pretty good. It was sorta confusing in some parts (how old were they supposed to be? Maybe I missed something...), and some appearances were confusing (I'm sure Nagi's eyes are bronze-coloured, not blue) but the lemon itself was alright for your first one (I'm glad you didn't use the "c" word. It ruins the mood lol)

Also, as a fellow Takuto (IkutoxTadase) fan, I love how you put it that Ikuto stole Tadase's first kiss. Please, do an IkutoxTadase next time. I'll defo read it. Good luck on any future stories you may write :D