Reviews for Atlantis Risen
ancientdragonduelist chapter 13 . 2/20/2011
continue! continue! continue!... etc.
Love's Labour's Won chapter 13 . 4/4/2010
Neat. Looking forward to more!
Chris The Cat chapter 11 . 3/26/2010
Thank you dearly for telling me how to publish stories. If you have time, can you read and review my first story "How Ironic"? Thanks.

You are excellent at writing (or, technically, typing...)
Chris The Cat chapter 12 . 3/22/2010
Ok, seeing that I don't know how to publish stories, I want you to take an idea from me (if you do so).

Think Bioshock 2 Multiplayer. Think Rank 40. Think Ressurection Tonic.

Now, think Steinman...possibly fighting Victor.

If possible, could you also tell me how to publish stories?

Love your story, can't wait to hear the rest.

Please make it go for at least 30 chapters. No-one wants this to end early.

You are the best writer.
MadMaxofHazardUs chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
i like where you're going with this so far. its a very promising first chapter
gameboy97 chapter 11 . 3/18/2010
good
sonotfastfood chapter 10 . 3/8/2010
Why would Victor tell Henry that he could kill a Little Sister if he was working with Tenenbaum? Lol, minor point but it made me pause...

You could probably benefit from reading over your entries before you post them, there's often a few mistakes in spelling and grammar, but I'm nit-picking.

Intriguing plot, and I'm liking the partnership that Vic and Henry have got together. The death of Tenenbaum surprised me a little, but I love the dialogue of the Little Sisters. :D

Looking forward to more.
Cervantas chapter 10 . 3/7/2010
Oh the Big Sister, wondered if there were any left.
Love's Labour's Won chapter 10 . 3/7/2010
Oh shoot. Big Sister.

Keep 'em coming!
Love's Labour's Won chapter 9 . 3/7/2010
Great to see an update! Sucks about Tenny darling though.
Aoirann chapter 10 . 3/7/2010
UNZIP HIM MISTER BUBBLES! UNZIP HIM! Ammo would be rather hard to find after all that time. The mosture would have ruined a good deal and then Delta and Jack pretty much looted the place in their games. Another goo chapter though.
ReadingChassis chapter 9 . 3/7/2010
Another great chapter! And entering Steinman's lair... *shudders*

I'm sorry to hear you've received complaints about Tennenbaum's fate, but killing someone like Brigid is hard to swallow, as she's very likeable, for me anyway.

However, being able to invoke strong reactions is a hallmark of a good writer (IMO). Although don't start going crazy and killing off characters left and right; then people will end up going 'Huh, they all died. What?'

I know I get that reaction with some fiction I've watched/read.
ReadingChassis chapter 8 . 3/5/2010
Gritty. Poor Brigid; going through all that to be felled by a pipe :(

I still love your writing style - keep it up!
Aoirann chapter 8 . 3/5/2010
NO! NOT TENNENBAUM! Goddamnit! She made it through the Rapture Civil War, through Bioshock 1 ans 2 only to be killed by a freaking thuggish Splicer? No. Reemus has other plan for her...
Love's Labour's Won chapter 8 . 3/5/2010
Dangit! That sucks... update?