Reviews for Other Things Not Found in Books
The Codemeister chapter 6 . 5/24/2010
ooohhhhh they are going to DA's Bedroom, wouldn't it be funny if while they were procreating, Wanda fell out of DA's Closet
mokonahapuuuuuu chapter 5 . 5/21/2010
*long dramatic pauseeeeeeee*

Short, but tense. :D Minor mistakes, but it's no biggie. :D

UPDATE SOON PLZZZZ
mokonahapuuuuuu chapter 4 . 3/27/2010
Nice story. I'm really getting into it. :)

You wrote the topic of sex in a very realistic way, which I'm grateful for. Bad "sex" pieces wouldn't thrown me off, and it would not be believable, so congrats for being careful. :D *heart*

Characterization's awesome... You wrote the story as if MSB was like a soap opera or something, and not a kid's show. :)

(I'll admit that being in the MSB section was awkward for me, since it's a kid's show, but if you take that away and just look at the characters, they're so drawn out and well written. :) )

Can't wait for the next chapter! :D Please update soon!
KellyofAnn chapter 4 . 3/16/2010
Gah I love you so much for writing this! Haha, big C/DA fan here. Thought they were cute together even when I was little 3
illustrate chapter 4 . 3/11/2010
Can't wait for the next chapter; C/DA is one of the best things about MBS :)
gatorkaliyahoo.com chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
i really enjoy this so can you please update this. I cant wait to read the actually m rated part
The Codemeister chapter 4 . 3/8/2010
hahahaha Ralphie sleep with a stuffed dino
The Codemeister chapter 3 . 3/5/2010
oh yeah Carlos is gonna get lucky
The Codemeister chapter 2 . 3/4/2010
you should most definately continue this, it's going great so far.
unknown chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
lol i love this story please continue
Anise Nalci chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
Well, it really does seem like the beginning of an M rated fic, lol. But don't worry; it seems hilarious enough! I would love to see where you go from here... )
clayray3290 chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
YES, of course I want you to continue!

I approve of this story wholeheartedly. I'm excited for more! :)
27 | « Prev Page 1 2