Reviews for Death of The Undead
Prim the amazing chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
Fuck this is depressing.
Nekokin chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
this is one of the most heart breaking well written epic Tragic gut wrenching stories i have ever read
ghostsaliensteletubbiesohmy chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
oh my god, *opens mouth* i love you, not literally, if it was any less then I'd be incinerating you with MY fwoosh
Channitut chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
NOOH Richard died. I liked, how you mentioned all hiss titles.
Chibiwing chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
Oh my god! QAQ I feel like I'm gonna cry and squeal madly at the same time. TAT It was just so beautiful... Please write more of these Cale/Richard stories.
Murdoc's Mismatched Eyes chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
Aaahh... Character Death...

One of the most amazing thing even if done well.

You succeeded! *claps*

After all that sadness, the last line made me crack a little smile. D
VixenOfTheWolves chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
Awww that was just heartbreaking! Beautiful but so full of pain and quite well written. I really can't wait for more LFG fics from you.
decessus chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
Richard? Dead? No, No, NO! *sobs uncontrollably*

On that note: great job. Really like the fact that it's CaleXRichard. Please write more. Please?
NewImposter chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
That was sad, but damn, it was good.
Niveas chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
I cried...just alittle bit... on the inside T_T
Johan Rickett chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
Arrows pose no threat to the mighty Richard.
xEmeraldStarx chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
! RICHARD! COME BACK! *cries* WHY?
Nezumii chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
That made me cry. Great story. /sob
fathomxforeverhotmail.com chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
Wow. I really loved it. But why did Richard have to die. He's my 9 out of 10. For the love of Pony.
Red chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
*sniffles* I-I have no words to describe it! The pain, the sadness...the feeling of utter loss! Normally it takes a 45 chapter epic to do this, but in one simple chapter, in under one thousand words...you have made me cry! Why? Why oh why did Richard die? *bawls* Write more Cale/Richard stories, okay?

I'm going to go crawl into my Crying corner now.