Reviews for Can't Let Go of Yesterday
Gage39 chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
So sad! It took all of my self-control not to cry! You should do one with Sheldon's point of view. Especially after that episode where Penny and Leonard spend half-an-hour arguing because she took Sheldon to Disney World. It should remind him how it felt to be a child and hearing his parents argue.
Roselize chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
Nice job...this is really well written :) PENNY AND LEONARD HAVE TO GET BACK TOGETHER! THIS. IS. FACT.
WeBuiltThePyramids chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
Amber…..are you depressed? Do you need a hug?

Maybe I’m just tired, but I read this through and was confused. But I’m sure that’s not your writing, I think it’s because I’ve had a long day. The second time I read it, I understood halfway through and I nearly burst out crying. Then I thought, hey, maybe this is multi-chapter, and you’ll have them work it out and it won’t be so angsty. Then I saw “complete” at the top, and I really DID burst out crying. My eyes hurt right now, and they’re all red, and I feel like such a little kid because fiction shouldn’t make me this sad but Penny and Leonard angst always makes me cry. Not saying it wasn’t good-it was, and that is the problem: you did such a good job of the conflict, and how it was left unresolved and you know it isn’t going to end well ever and…gosh, I’m crying again. What is wrong with me? I need fluff now…

Again, don’t think that I think the story was bad. It was TOO good for me-the emotions and conflict came across TOO well. :D
ennaxxor chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
Is it weird that I think I liked this more than the fluff you've recently given us? Not that I want to see them like this, but the emotions are just so strong here!