Reviews for Long Lost Brothers
Snowdove30 chapter 62 . 11/15/2016
Another very good chapter. Glad the Commonweath members were able to integrate so well into Starfleet. Nice to see all these different groups working together and sharing technology. Kudos. :)
Thanks for not abandoning this awesome tale. May your muse continue to provide inspiration.
Snowdove30 chapter 60 . 11/15/2016
Awesome to have a new chapter. Glad the Starfleet Marines are getting the recognition they deserve.
orionastro chapter 62 . 11/15/2016
very good took time bit its alive , with 3 new chapters , i hope soon those worlds that left the federation , come back soon , cant hardly wait for the next chapters
Apex113 chapter 6 . 1/18/2016
this is complete OPness
Snowdove30 chapter 59 . 9/4/2015
Glad to see an update notice in my inbox :) a lot of good info in this chapter. Wonder that their allies and enemies will think of the new Star Fleet..
Snowdove30 chapter 58 . 9/4/2015
Great chapter, very exciting..
ShadowCub chapter 59 . 9/3/2015
Starfleet was unprepared for everything thanks to pandering to the Vulcans and the spies in the government.
orionastro chapter 59 . 9/3/2015
very good new chapter, took time but it's back , I hope soon the few planets that left the federation rejoin , and new tech Starts to be developed , like slipstream , and others . Cant hardly wait for the next chapters .
Gary chapter 47 . 7/4/2015
Amazing story you are so gifted
bldude chapter 2 . 4/27/2014
I'll have to say that my first impression is that the AGF forces and government of Galar II were incredibly incompetent.

...Okay, perhaps just this Vice Chancellor Sandra Monroe. Ori Prior comes, and she spends several minutes waiting in terror before responding his "Submit or be destroyed" with a "No, I'll let us be destroyed?" No warning to the military defenses, which caused a great deal of them to be killed when caught by surprise, no word for evacuation, no call for reinforcements or whatever. Instead, she immediately runs by herself to another planet to survive by herself.

She's definitely getting fired, if not imprisoned for life, or if the death penalty's available, execution for sheer incompetence.

At the very least, she could've tried to negotiate, maybe say that she doesn't speak for the entirety of her planet (At least I assume she doesn't, being a mere vice chancellor), or hell, pretend to accept, if only to stall for time for the military to prepare and for time to get word to civil authorities to prepare and evacuate. But no, she sits on her ass for several minutes, bungles the five second "negotiation", then runs for her life leaving everyone else to die!?
StargateFFWriter chapter 58 . 1/7/2014
nice! another chapter!

wanna mention it might seem demeaning for the AGF to have an avatar of their Great Race dear friend Thor that they order to do stuff for them
Guest chapter 58 . 12/27/2013
amazing story so far
heavyneos chapter 58 . 12/23/2013
still no reaction from the klingons romulans or any other alpha quad power
kalani.gapido chapter 58 . 12/22/2013
Yes its back
ShadowCub chapter 58 . 12/22/2013
The feddies really need to get in touch with reality. Keep them in Fed space and keep the AGF in theirs. I just want to puke when I see how hippie like they are, and they should know better.

Why is it its always a crazy woman who's the traitor, mad scientist or nut case?
I see how many people would like to get a whole of that black hole weapon