Reviews for Long Lost Brothers
Gary chapter 47 . 7/4
Amazing story you are so gifted
bldude chapter 2 . 4/27/2014
I'll have to say that my first impression is that the AGF forces and government of Galar II were incredibly incompetent.

...Okay, perhaps just this Vice Chancellor Sandra Monroe. Ori Prior comes, and she spends several minutes waiting in terror before responding his "Submit or be destroyed" with a "No, I'll let us be destroyed?" No warning to the military defenses, which caused a great deal of them to be killed when caught by surprise, no word for evacuation, no call for reinforcements or whatever. Instead, she immediately runs by herself to another planet to survive by herself.

She's definitely getting fired, if not imprisoned for life, or if the death penalty's available, execution for sheer incompetence.

At the very least, she could've tried to negotiate, maybe say that she doesn't speak for the entirety of her planet (At least I assume she doesn't, being a mere vice chancellor), or hell, pretend to accept, if only to stall for time for the military to prepare and for time to get word to civil authorities to prepare and evacuate. But no, she sits on her ass for several minutes, bungles the five second "negotiation", then runs for her life leaving everyone else to die!?
StargateFFWriter chapter 58 . 1/7/2014
nice! another chapter!

wanna mention it might seem demeaning for the AGF to have an avatar of their Great Race dear friend Thor that they order to do stuff for them
Guest chapter 58 . 12/27/2013
amazing story so far
heavyneos chapter 58 . 12/23/2013
still no reaction from the klingons romulans or any other alpha quad power
kalani.gapido chapter 58 . 12/22/2013
Yes its back
ShadowCub chapter 58 . 12/22/2013
The feddies really need to get in touch with reality. Keep them in Fed space and keep the AGF in theirs. I just want to puke when I see how hippie like they are, and they should know better.

Why is it its always a crazy woman who's the traitor, mad scientist or nut case?
I see how many people would like to get a whole of that black hole weapon
kalani.gapido chapter 57 . 10/9/2013
I do love this fic and glad its going to last forever, as it seems. But what of any other ALpha Quadrant powers? A general asked about worf but then that was it. Considering whoever wrote Jaffa Stereotypes in the show obviously copied Klingons or like them anyways . It would be obvious that any Jaffa would want to meet a klingon or a klingon would want to meet a Jaffa human that acts Klingon.
kalani.gapido chapter 27 . 10/8/2013
BAHAHAHA a few more chapters? You are on CHapter 57! Good thing you didnt end it here great Fic
heavyneos chapter 57 . 9/25/2013
what about the other races finding out about the stargate why have'nt we seen there reaction surly they have spys
ShadowCub chapter 57 . 9/25/2013
All I can say is that they are lucky that Seven is with them.
Amonits chapter 3 . 6/30/2013
So this story is all about fighting the last of the Ori? 54 chapters of that?
The Ori were in stasis so no more advance tech, this AGF should clean the floor with them...
Amonits chapter 2 . 6/30/2013
300 years and the Ori ships still cause problems? really?

If I remember correctly the Odyssey with Asgard upgrades was able to destroy the Ori ships, whats the problem now?
ShadowCub chapter 54 . 6/24/2013
Good lord is this how they actually do things instead of just picking up a communicator and talking directly to the person?

Also Janeway is damn cold towards Seven.
orionastro chapter 54 . 6/24/2013
very good new chapter, an exchange of Tech between The UFP and the AGF will benefit both powers greatly , cant hardly wait for the next chapter.