Reviews for Executive Residence
camry72 chapter 1 . 6/25
Imagining Obama chasing Alfred. Although, I think it would be funnier if Bush chased him around. LOL loved it.
Yukito Uchiha chapter 1 . 12/5/2015
This was pretty Amazing! XD I loved the part with America's patriotic speech and the crowd! LOL Alfred you just being the adorkable idiot you are, deciding to watch THAT movie with Tony! :D And I am glad that England was involved. I can actually imagine this being a real Hetalia episode :D
BloodiedCoreOfHope chapter 1 . 6/7/2015
lol! this is awesome!
EmDashEnDashHyphen chapter 1 . 8/30/2014
It was a nice story!
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 6/25/2014
- The crowd cheered, not quite sure exactly what they were cheering for, but damnit, that was patriotic! -

- "The aliens that blow up the fucking White House?" -

Oh Alfred... xDDD
Youngbountygirl chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
Lolz honestly, I would not be surprised if stuff like this happened on a daily basis. America must be a real handful. I almost feel sorry for his bosses.
Asyndetism chapter 1 . 11/6/2013
oh dearrr...
15Acesplz chapter 1 . 10/2/2013
omigod. impromptu pep rally. that is so alfred
kopycat101 chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
Dear Lord.
That was beautiful.

I found the whole riot/compelling speech America was doing was hilarious. So PATRIOTIC.

But REALLY, America, INDEPENDENCE DAY? With TONY? Baaaaad idea.
Rosy the Cat chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
...You'd think Alfred would've warned Tony what kinda ouchies major structural damage to the White House can do to Alfred himself; most fic writers who mention the British burning of DC maintain that Al's got a massive burn scar over his heart from that one.

- Rosy the Cat
Bfs chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
oh hell,that was hilarious. I can totally seevObama just running after Alfred. No other president, just obamzz.
XDAsakichanDX chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
lol great story :D
Aquarius-Otter chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
Auto-Alchemechanicist chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
This was really fun! America messing up is just too much gold! His fuck ups are the best, aren't they? XD I loved England's involvement in here and the inclusion of Tony and his destructive ways.

The Will Smith movie? Uh-huh. I can imagine America just sheepishly answering and being all embarrassed. XD Very much loved this one a lot. So much I want to hug it and also hug America. :D

LucyWithoutDiamonds chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
I nearly fell out of my chair laughing! Man, you are good!