Reviews for Black White Red
Disneymagic chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
LOL This was so funny especially after I read the prompt. You even got a moral of the story in there as well. Great job!

I kept wondering why Dean was being so trusting and opening the door up for everyone, eating the pie, popcorn etc., but the fairy tales prompt makes it all fit perfectly.

:-) really cute.

DM
Liafrombrazil chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
You are so brilliant! This story is so funny and has some memorable moments of sick/druged/dizzy/nauseous/technically dead Dean. Snow White isn't the smartest person in the world and I love Dean being a little bit dumb too, but only when he's sick, druged, and confused and vulnerable. He tried to resist when the tie salesman showed up, but after that he simply can't resist and accepts poisoned things from strangers. Also, I loved the things that the warlock offers, the way he knows exactly how to seduce Dean and his eyes giving him away.

I adore prince Sam always there for the rescue, forgetting the emergency phone number, waking up worried, applying mouth to mouth, taking care of everything.

Really awesome dialogue, especially in the last part. I love that Dean is the hottest guy in the city and their conversation about snowpants (yes, they look ugly) and what matters the most. Dean is always lovely when his nose is congested and Sam is so sweet.

As always, your style is unique, very powerful, so vivid, short, elegant and to the point. Thanks!
Wicked Rebel chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
fantastic! hot villian, sick dean, sam to the rescue. a kiss on the cheek to save the day. this is most awesome. ive missed readingyour stuff girl!

Lora
PADavis chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
I didn't feel that there were enough dwarfs. Never thought I'd say anything like that to start a review. Huh.

But Sam trying to reason with Dean about snowpants was a nice toasty pair of ear muffs around the story. Dean's smug satisfaction with his good looks, and Sam's figuring it out were hugely satisfying. "We don't want any', Dean calls, feet still in the bathroom. Cracked me up. So did Hi. I'm a serial murderer. So did Dean just not figuring out that he shouldn't eat the pie. I wanted to yell at him. Maybe there was a Metallica logo on it - LOL.

Then Sam telling a warlock to develop character - that made me snort soda out of my nose. Maybe he should have mentioned the snowpants to the warlock in a 'you're still the same warlock all the way through' way before he shot him in the head. That was perfect.

Loved the gentle sadness - dying wish #6, and that's it until you're old, that's all the times you get to die. He's got Mystery Spot in his future (?) and that makes it sadder and angstier. Lovely. Lovely. Lovely.

Phoebe
AllieMcD chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
i loved this, it made me laugh when they discovered it was a twist on snow white and the villan of the week was trying to kill dean cause he's the most pretty!
Twinchy chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
I'd say, prompt fulfilled, MadServer! And very well so, I might add.

Boy, that wicked stepmother warlock really gave the brothers a run for their money - even though I would have expected Dean to learn at some point... Well, I guess, when it comes to food (or hot women), he's just not himself. ;-)

And the extra-helping of 'sneezy Dean' in the end was sweet and made my day. *grins brightly*
Abcbatsyzyx chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
Great story!
Noninone chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
Reading this I was like: Huh, what the hell?

And then the warlock says he wanted to kill Dean because he's gorgeous, I started to crack up.

He's right though, except the part of killing Dean-o.

So, Awesome oneshot. This was fun!
Musica Diabolos chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
I like it :) Awesome job! Dean is just...too easy to hurt, I guess, haha...
nwspaprtaxis chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
Hey there Beta!

This was vastly entertaining! I love the concept!

I love all the little bits in the club by far the best: Dean's lips being bright red from the whiskey (g*d, that'd be like so... kissable... horrible tasting - I've had whiskey. Straight. And it's horrible cr*p I tell you, but he'd still be so, so kissable), the "are you sure we're related?"... the glow-in-the-dark hand stamp, the awesome club they go into for once... Sam choking on a lemon wedge (g*d, I nearly peed in my pants laughing over that)... Sam almost crying over the smell of the girl's shampoo...

But by far the best is Dean hungover and hurling in the toilet and he's all lovely and shivering and wrapped around the cold porcelain and is seeing lovely lovely spots.

The way the witch tries to get him is very creative... you'd think Dean'd freakin' LEARN... *shakes head* but love Sam totally saving his butt every time.

AND THE APPLE PIE WAS THE BEST! (Although, being a LOST freak I totally did a cross-over and had Evangeline Lilly offering Jensen Ackles pie...)

Sam kisses his brother. *snickers* And totally love Dean being sick as a dog with some kind of cold afterwards... and course Dean'd be obsessed with being the hottest guy. *rolls eyes*

FANTASTIC JOB SWEETIE!
writergirl94 chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
haha i loved this! i liked the idea, snow white step mother thats hilarious. the ending when sam called him grumby was funny. i loved this
moira4eku chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
That was too dang funny! The wicked stepmother couldn't stand someone prettier than her, um him? Poor Dean, I'm glad he made it through all the witches attempts. Great story.
sergeantmicky chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
Liked this a lot! It felt a lot like Mystery Spot - Dean's deaths almost become amusing because they happen so many times and in such weird ways, but at the same time it's scary, and poor Sam! :D Good job, I had fun reading. :) Plus, I always enjoy Dean snuggling into a warm cocoon. *sigh*
InSecret chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
-Sam's fingers are on Dean's neck, lapping up that pulse.-

Love that sentence. Love the whole thing. Love 'I'm a serial killer', ha ha. So good. *adores*
Supernoodle chapter 1 . 2/21/2010