Reviews for The Elementals
Katya chapter 19 . 10/21/2019
Lol at the end
Katya chapter 3 . 10/21/2019
Wait... Fred died in the Battle of Hogwarts! How is he alive?
HubrisP chapter 26 . 10/25/2013
Excellent work, would you like my aid and ideas for the sequel? Keep up the excellent work!
LizAnne394 chapter 26 . 1/23/2013
So errr. You last updated this roughly two years ago. Have you stopped writing it. Is it abandoned. Or what?
Rosalia Cullen chapter 26 . 7/31/2012
Please continue you're story! I really like it. - Ampheiria
Guest chapter 26 . 7/6/2012
Please tell me there's going to be another chapter.
The Neon Pencil chapter 13 . 7/15/2011
This cahpter was awesome I luv Qudditch.
Miss Witchie chapter 26 . 4/1/2011
Hi Nanacub!

I absolutely love the style! I really like your explanation of the 'spirit world' as well - you make it all so clear and easy to imagine!

I can't wait to read the next 2 chapters Nanacub...and seriously... think about a career in writing! This is just fab!

PS Say HI to all of the 'sisters' for me!

Miss Witchie xx
The Snidget's Fwooper chapter 23 . 11/10/2010
Ha Ha i love this chapter, but it could have been longer...but im glad you posted it anyway!
xhpduhx chapter 23 . 11/9/2010
aww. i really like this. it's very enjoyable, and i think shauna is just two steps shy of genius for her army idea. :) also, keith is my FAVORITE character. :) he's just so lovable. and i'm scared that albus' dream will come true... so i'm very wary of ellesheil. i hope alice will be ok, and can't wait to see what kind of things happen in the army. i wonder, though, why shauna doesn't want the others to know about it... hmm. ohh, also i find her nicknames for them adorable. i know she calls keith 'downes' because of how their 'relationship' is.. but i'm still curious if he'll get one eventually. haha.
Joelle8 chapter 23 . 11/5/2010
YES! YES! SHAUNA/KEITH! YES!

Great chapter! :D
The Snidget's Fwooper chapter 22 . 10/23/2010
awesome! you should write some more!
Joelle8 chapter 22 . 10/11/2010
Haha, I love Shauna! :D Good chapter, please update soon!
ruth hammond chapter 21 . 10/7/2010
started this story sometime ago and lost track...probably one of those times that the computer decided to dump everything I had going...now I have caught up and am looking forward to the next installment...please
ruth hammond chapter 12 . 10/5/2010
not sure that I would like to find out that my kids were in danger like that [sort of like sending your youngest off to war...kept telling him to keep his head down and butt tucked in]

good story...have read some of it before and lost it... not sure why since I enjoy it

looking forward to more soon.