Reviews for Falling Over The Next Hurdle
iloveness chapter 6 . 4/21/2014
Where is the continuation? Grrrrrr.. hahaha.. It's a great story :)
vicky131 chapter 6 . 8/9/2012
Lol I love this!
kassmarie chapter 6 . 4/17/2012
This is one of the FUNNIEST fics I have ever read, and so well written too. Awesome job :)

HOWEVER, I just read the entire thing and realized that it's unfinished! NOOOOO!

If you can find it in your heart, PLEASE update! Nevermind that it's been a couple of years...

mia chapter 6 . 4/17/2012
woooooowwww!its awesome!so funny and mike will behave like that...they should make a sequel with this .
Guest chapter 6 . 3/4/2011
I LOVED this story. And I just read the entire thing to find out it doesn't have an ending. :( UGH! Please finish it!
book-freak20 chapter 4 . 2/14/2011
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE THIS STORY! I love it so much and i want to know what happens so PLEASE! Love this story btw so please don't stop it!
Penelope Elizabeth Anne Snape chapter 6 . 12/20/2010
This is a really good story, it sounds like the characters from the movie too! Btw officially hate Colin!
Penelope Elizabeth Anne Snape chapter 2 . 12/20/2010
love the ending of chapter 2.

"Wait Baby?"

she reaches in here bag. "Vodka?"

lol )
head in the clouds 14 chapter 6 . 7/31/2010
Aww love it :)
Amy chapter 6 . 6/11/2010
Please do write more I LOVE IT!
butterflylover7143 chapter 6 . 6/7/2010
hahaha! i luv this fic! its pretty funnny! so update sooon!
xstarrynight61 chapter 6 . 5/18/2010
Awesome fic. Keep it going!
ienjoypie chapter 6 . 5/6/2010
Colin is a jerk! Haha. Poor Mike. He just can't seem to get things to come his way, huh? Loved the chapter. Keep it up!
tattyty chapter 6 . 5/4/2010
Mike is a sensual man.
How will he propose?
Ah! Do not take the post continued ...
Gene's Gal chapter 6 . 5/4/2010
Yay, the perfect little fic is back! Gasp, Colin's returned? Sure he was cute in the movie but I rather have Mike, sexy man... Anyway, to hear that Colin's got a bad side is very intresting. Can't wait for the next chapter, so glad to see this return.
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »