Reviews for Shadow's Reign
too-much-inspiration chapter 3 . 9/1/2012
An interesting take on things. Overall, it was an enjoyable read. Actually, the only thing that bothered me about this at all was that you had them revealing the gate at the end, which as is shown in episode 207 "The Road Not Taken" probably won't turn out well. Certainly it is an AU by the end of the story, although only specifically because the gate was revealed and not for any other reason. Either way, thank you for writing this. It made for a very satisfying Yu-Gi-Oh/Stargate crossover.
bostafu chapter 2 . 3/13/2012
Aww it's nice how Ame and Yugi are close now, like Yugi and Atem.
bostafu chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
I'm interested as to how Yugi's and Ame's relationship will grow. And wow this was a lengthy chapter.. well I dunno it felt that way to me and it was veery satisfying. It seems like a lot happened in just this one chapter. I wonder Ame's reaction when he finds out about Atem and how Yugi used to share a body and mind before.
Toki Mirage chapter 3 . 9/18/2011
:P They continuously annoy him... lawl
Astrianna chapter 3 . 3/3/2011
This was an awesome fic! Though judging from what happened with Cordesh (sp?) I don't think the Tok'ra would punish Yugi that way. And as much as the other ascended infuriate Atem, I'm sure the feeling is mutual :) Very good job!
Ookami chapter 3 . 2/21/2011
Even though Yggdrasil was a bad guy...I can't help but feel sorry for him...he really did love Ame...even if it was unrequited...
TatteredSpinner chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
Just finished the first chapter and can't wait to read the rest! You're very good at bringing the characters to life. I really like Ame; he's very refreshing :)
killing u with umbrellas chapter 3 . 12/8/2010
loved it.
storylistener chapter 3 . 11/9/2010
This was cute. I'm sad SSR is dead, but this was a nice vignette to make up for the fact. GOOD JOB!
Firehedgehog chapter 3 . 9/28/2010
loved it
Shiro Inutoko chapter 3 . 7/28/2010
I don't know what there is to have mixed feelings about. That was AWESOME! And I love the idea of Atem Ascending, but you're right. The other people up there would totally infuriate him! But he's just not the type to come back like Daniel, is he? He knew it was long past his time to go when he left, so he's stuck with them. I feel sorry for him...
Steven Kodaly chapter 3 . 7/15/2010
An intriguing crossover; I have to wonder what hijinks Ascended!Atem will be getting up to in the near future.
CPAnthoni chapter 3 . 7/6/2010
Well done story. I would have liked a bit more between chapters 1 and 2 to show how Yugi and Ame went from just getting to know each other to so deeply bonded, but I can understand why you skipped it. Plus, it's certainly a valid choice not to go into the torture that deeply. I am also glad you completed the story, since it is always nice to read something knowing it is finished. Plenty of room here for a sequel, though. :) Thanks for writing.
rogue solus chapter 3 . 5/22/2010
Yeah Atem ascended. so cool!
Saffygirl chapter 3 . 5/6/2010