Reviews for Leaving
Elise Deschat chapter 11 . 9/5/2016
Did Bryce's thoughts on Sam change?

Good story, but I thought impressment went out with the war of 1812...also, what about the thumb drive, I thought that was part of the mission...
hockeyfanatic chapter 10 . 6/2/2016
I would still love to know what was on the flash drive Sam snagged on the sly!
IWannaLightsaber chapter 2 . 4/10/2013
OMGosh it's really hard for me to put high emotion into adequate wording. Basically I really really loved this and I just couldn't wait until the end to write a review. Your Jules/Sam is so sweet and so precious. I love the backdrop characters you have created; having them come back into all your stories is a really nice base for the reader. Aww! That reunion scene was so fun, so good! Oh and the line about the Timex is 'take a licking and keep on ticking' but that's okay. Again, great job, loved it! - and I'm off to finish. :)
Lilyzinha chapter 11 . 6/13/2012
Are going to have a sequel? :)i would like that
eggylaine chapter 11 . 6/13/2012
I've read this story a couple of times now and I love it, thought I'd left you a review, but realized I hadn't. Shame on me. I'm glad you finished it, great job!
PhoenixWytch chapter 11 . 6/12/2012
Fantastic!

Thanks for writing and sharing.
Lilyzinha chapter 9 . 5/17/2012
when are you going to update? this story is so awesome, you just want more and more ... a great mistery
DJ chapter 9 . 12/26/2011
Come on, update! It's been way too long!
Vampy chapter 9 . 11/3/2011
Just one more chapter? Nooo... There way too many unkowns! Me wants to know! Gaaah! *Pulls out hairs* well you'd better make it a long chapter then. XD Hope you'll update soon! ;) V.
DJ chapter 9 . 10/19/2011
It is time to update! Come on, I'm begging! Please, please, please!
PusillanimousPie chapter 9 . 8/29/2011
GooD JoB! So SaD THaT iTS GoT oNLy oNe CHaPTeR LeFT! THaNKS FoR WRiTiNG THe SToRy , i'M LooKiNG FoRWaRD To THe FiNaL CHaPTeR.
iheartflashpoint chapter 9 . 8/29/2011
... only one more chapter!

gaahhh I love this so much, its fab. Update soon!
iheartflashpoint chapter 2 . 8/29/2011
Dear Robert Ryans... your little antic of acting like something bad happened to Sam is NOT COOL.

hahahaha

Great chapter- on to the next onnee
iheartflashpoint chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
Uhhhh maybe I already read this- but I def forgot to review... sooo yeah, going back and reading the whole thing and leaving you the reviews you deserve (:

I looove this!
DJ chapter 9 . 8/29/2011
Hey, thank You that was awesome! You gave us some action, drama, personal drama, the General! Love how Sams Army teammates hate him shows how much they care about him! Glad You brougth along Alice:) What is that device Cattan was holding in his hand? Please explain. Can't wait for more, especially Alice meeting Jules, she could tell her some more about growing up tohether, hardship of being military brats, being there for each other! And some death threats like Kate gave in 'Ten rules to owning Sam Braddock':) That would be so fun! Can't wait for more!
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »