Reviews for Whip vs Guitar
ChloboShoka chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
Tumblr brought me here. I listened to the audio you did whilst reading the fic. I think this was brilliant. Franziska was well and truly beaten by Klavier and I love how Edgeworth tried to break them up like a teacher. Poor Gumshoe is always taking the bad side of everything.
DocumenteKaze232111 chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
I was giggling like a schoolgirl the moment Miles Edgeworth appeared on scene. You know, for some reason, a lot of people think that Franziska wouldn't be able to hit Klavier with her whip. And you know what? I completely agree.

I loved it!

Keep Reading, Writing, and Reviewing,
Serah
CrimsonMoon24 chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
Ohoho Love the story so very much! This deserves a ribbon for cuteness!
Bexiekun chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
Oh God, that was funny. I loved Franziska advancing on Klavier with the guitar, and Edgeworth having to act like a parent telling off two fighting siblings. xD
Lamia of the Dark chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
Oh lord, these two in the same room...

I do love them both, but I don't think they should ever be allowed to interact. :D
Desired Dreams-XS8018 chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
This is super funny, i could totally see this happening, also I've wondered what is it with prosecutors speaking/being from German/y... Hmmm oh well, thanks for the funny read! (I especially like the comment about Phoenix, Klavier would be that childish, wouldn't he (: ) -Desired Dreams (Formerly iLove Toko and Seddie)
ChaosPanic chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
"A domineering woman is nearly always into, ah… creative se – "

Oh Klavier, you wouldn't be about to say what I THINK you're about to say, right?

For some reason, I kept waiting for the word 'tomfoolery' to rear its ugly head.

As usual, characters are not OOC. The humour is fine. I cackled at my favourite line, and also when Klavier says to Franziska, "Those roses in your cheeks are for me, ja?" I thought that was an adorable teasing line.

I love how irritated Ema got when Klavier called her desk right in front of her. Seriously Gavin, don't you have anything important to do with your time?

Well done :D
Gazing on the Arabesque chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
Oh, how I wish I could see Klavier and Franziska being forced to work together on a case. That would be HILARIOUS. Good job on this fic!
AuroraAngelica chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
You fool! JKS!

Awesome One-shot! LOVE IT! :D
Puss In Heels chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
So...I don't review often, but I was looking for Klavier/Franziska non romantic, and I was laughing my butt off. As a musician, I agree with Klavier - you NEVER threaten someone's guitar. Ever.

Loved the characterizations - Klavier especially.

Thanks for making me laugh!
Grim D. Slayer chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
I like it, but if I hear FOOL! one more time someone's gonna feel the wrath of my scythe. does she really say it that much? I only played Apollo Justice.
pearls1990 chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
So...I realized that i'm a complete idiot for not reviewing here! LOL A very late thank you for this! It rox my sox! I love Klavier/Franny interaction!
InaEleanora chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
What do you mean you're not funny? This was hilarious! Putting those two together could end in nothing but chaos. Awesome. :D
Emma Gold chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
I love it! Omg Edgeworth is amazing as always. this was just way too hallarious.
Indochine chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
That was a good story! I loved Franziska!