Reviews for The Residence by Night
Guest chapter 1 . 11/2/2015
Ok, I admit it, you caught me with the "shirtless Akkarin" - but it was brilliant written! All stayed really "in character". So sad, that it's only an oneshot and you haven't written more.
And it perfectly fills a gap Trudi leaves: He must been covered with scars, after 5 years a slave, but Sonea never noticed or wondered about them. It's ok in the first book, right after the murder, it is dark and she might be too shocked, to notice. But why not when they changed clothes at the border to Sachaka or later when they washed their clothes? Now I know why: it's not new to her, she already knew for their mutual nightly Raka-round. ;-)
Guest chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
this is fantastic - written exactly like in the books and keeping to character - write more? :)
Elle chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
Nice story- and I loved the raka thing- awesome idea! :)
Infinite101 chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
This was a great oneshot,

I'm reading 'Called you Bluff' at the moment that's awesome too, i like your writing style

have you considered writing a longer Black Magician fic?
Perfectly English chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
Admittedly you had me from the moment you mentioned a shirtless Akkarin but this story was actually really good - keep it up, I want more!
Teisa chapter 1 . 3/21/2010

its so epic X3

*needs moar like this*

*hug* niju
Kasloumor chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
Lovely! And nicely written as well. Please continue :-)
Fantasyprone chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
Love the story and your style of writing, such a shame its only a one shot, it would be wonderful if you could continue. I can only hope. Look forward to reading any other stories you may do. By the way loved the shirtless Akkarin :)
alamello chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
Great way of getting people reading your work by advertising a shirtless Akkarin! Brilliant idea for a one-shot... would be even better as a full length story *hint hint*. Seriously, the idea of an event like this taking place and then seeing how it changes their relationship would make a great plot. Anyway, very well written piece!
Lady Carrea chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
That was mean! How can you make that a oneshot! Despite it's length (i want more :D ) it is lovely fic and i enjoyed it :)