Reviews for The Residence by Night
Guest chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
this is fantastic - written exactly like in the books and keeping to character - write more? :)
Elle chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
Nice story- and I loved the raka thing- awesome idea! :)
Infinite101 chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
This was a great oneshot,

I'm reading 'Called you Bluff' at the moment that's awesome too, i like your writing style

have you considered writing a longer Black Magician fic?
Perfectly English chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
Admittedly you had me from the moment you mentioned a shirtless Akkarin but this story was actually really good - keep it up, I want more!
Teisa chapter 1 . 3/21/2010

its so epic X3

*needs moar like this*

*hug* niju
Kasloumor chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
Lovely! And nicely written as well. Please continue :-)
goldensacrifice chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
Love the story and your style of writing, such a shame its only a one shot, it would be wonderful if you could continue. I can only hope. Look forward to reading any other stories you may do. By the way loved the shirtless Akkarin :)
alamello chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
Great way of getting people reading your work by advertising a shirtless Akkarin! Brilliant idea for a one-shot... would be even better as a full length story *hint hint*. Seriously, the idea of an event like this taking place and then seeing how it changes their relationship would make a great plot. Anyway, very well written piece!
Lady Carrea chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
That was mean! How can you make that a oneshot! Despite it's length (i want more :D ) it is lovely fic and i enjoyed it :)