Reviews for Laughing Last
Minerva777 chapter 1 . 5/14
Yes yes yes yes yes a thousand times yes. This is well written, smart, and funny. Snape...Smile... just the thought makes me laugh. I don't enjoy the implying of Poppy and Minerva. Not appreciating that. MMAD for life.
Unhappy Min.
rbear1231 chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
nothing more evil then a well placed smile
Captain Evermind chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
Heh. Gorgeous. Ah, Snape... it's always good to let him have a little fun now and again! Nice wee fic.
scribbler567 chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
I loved this SO much. It was short and to the point, but Minerva's line at the end had my dying with laughter! And I loved Snape's perspective, and I have to agree that the Creevey brothers were irritating!
loveretriever chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
This made me laugh a lot! :)

I love Snape...

You have tons of good stories, just so you know :)
lolz chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
The end just does it... I fell off my chair. (Or almost did)
tambrathegreat chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
Lovely story. I loved that you called Lockhart a poodle. There is no better description for him.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
That's right Snape smile :)

Poppy again? I just love SSMM ;)
Laplaciana chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
Hahahahahahahaha!
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
Oh, yeah. Smile, baby, smile!

The little darlings will shake in their boots.
Swallow B chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
That was very funny. Maybe Snape doesn't laugh often, but he certainly has a sense of humour, despite anything JKR says to the contrary. She just doesn't understand him.

And depth beneath the humour, which makes it even funnier, I think.

(So it's Poppy again ? Oh well...)
VestriVerum chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
Lovely characterization and I laughed quite a lot through the whole thing. I loved this!
meshalok chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
That's too perfect.
Mothwing chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
Though I'm more of a Minerva/Severus shipper than a Minerva/Poppy one I really enjoyed this, as it's so gloriously in character. Great concept, as well as execution. Well done!
Devilish Twinz chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
This is funny...I love Lockhart...he is a popeous poodle...and McGonnagall was so good at dealing with him...