Reviews for Our Secret Mission
boop chapter 7 . 6/7/2014
this was great. maya's characterization was perfect and this is how you do angst right.

but one question: did maya miscarry? or was a it a false positive?
WildfireDreams chapter 14 . 12/20/2013
_ Awesome story, I actually found it through the fanart XD
Valiant No More chapter 14 . 2/19/2012
This story was beautiful and the picture is too. Unfortunately I'm not a deviantart member so I could let the artist know, but you are both amazing, and I love you for it! :) keep up the amazing work!
Blazing CobaltX chapter 2 . 6/29/2011
This story is like my first love. I've read it a year or two ago and I still remember it! This fic was my first one and it brought me into fanfiction, and I'm thankfull for it.
RiddikulusGrin chapter 8 . 12/2/2010
some big inconsistancies in this chapter. Phoenix DOES know who Shadi Smith is. Shadi tells him he's actually Zac when he hads over the performance rights letter for Nick to give to Trucy. Also, Apollo and Trucy shouldn't know eachother meets her as a ? when she hads him the card during the trial break, but he only starts investigating with her during the second case.

Sorry if someone's already pointed this out.
EmeraldGlee chapter 14 . 11/12/2010
This is a good story. A decent sized short story. I'm not really into love stories and believe me, the first chapter screamed "LOVE!" but there is just the way you write in their different perspectives and describe their adventures makes me want to read more. I can't help it. I normally shun stories like these but yours is just really special.
Turnip the Scribe chapter 13 . 7/20/2010
Edgey doesn't need a restraining order against Oldbag.

He has Franziska. I pity the foolish fool who foolishly clings to her boy-toy.
PWadventure chapter 13 . 7/15/2010
This is the first of your stories that I read and I have to say that it is simply amazing. I can't imagine a better story about the Maya / Phoenix pairing in the time after T&T until AJ. It was very emotional, nearly all the time believable (very few things were maybe a little over the top like the "Kurain Trial") and the characters very excellent written (I can imagine them acting that way). What I liked the most were the wonderful connections you made to nearly all games, you included fantastically the plot from the games and details in your own story and created something that should make every Ace Attorney fan happy (specially if the are Maya / Phoenix fans).

Besides the main characters Maya and Phoenix I found Apollo and Trucy hilarious, and I just read that your other favorite pairings are Apollo / Vera and Edgeworth / Franziska. I would say that these are also my favorite pairings (with Klavier / Ema and maybe innocent Apollo / Trucy), so I am looking forward to read you other stories (particularly the ones connected with this).

Well, thats all ... in summary I just wanted to say that "Our Secret Mission" was great and that it is without a doubt my favorite Phoenix / Maya fanfiction ... and sorry, my Englisch isn't perfect.
Superjay45 chapter 14 . 7/1/2010
CR at the top

"I can't believe its not cannon"

Very good, love it
pisceanchic101 chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
Aww! So sweet! Nice start! I'll have to read the rest later!
candleclouds chapter 14 . 5/14/2010
Your story is pure win. This should be canon. ;)

Seriously, this was a much better ending than what they tacked on to the end of the ace attorney series (namely, AJ, even though I still like it) and I adored your characterization!

Thanks so much for this amazing story.
Fanficaddict12 chapter 14 . 5/11/2010
I saw it too. :D It was a really great peice.

I'd like to see the prequel, but I'm a little afraid since I don't like yaoi. :C
Three Graces chapter 13 . 5/5/2010
'Relationship snails' I LOVE that xD
The concept to this story is lovely and just what I had envisioned Nick and Maya would do.

I love it : )
I-Adore-Wuv-Stories chapter 13 . 4/26/2010
Okay! It's official in my mind! This is how Phoenix Wright actually ends and it doesn't leave it off randomly where Nick still doesn't get his attorney badge back and on how the players don't have too much of a clue on what Maya is doing. I enjoyed this story a lot! It was wonderful! Every time I think of the Phoenix Wright games I will definitely remember your story because it was absolutely wonderful! It was kind of depressing in the middle, but hey, I mean there had to be some troubling moments for the two of them huh? Wow...I just finished the story a few seconds ago and I'm feeling pretty...exhilarated, I loved it. A, excellent story!
icer01 chapter 13 . 4/26/2010
Great chapter, it has all the right touches, even the return of the Card. The only bad thing about the chapter is it means the fic is over. (Though this isn't a demand for forced extension; it's a very coherent closure.)