Reviews for Never Piss Off A Magical Duck
Jenmoon1 chapter 6 . 5/17/2014
love the ending
AXEL Just Couldnt Resist ROXAS chapter 6 . 8/18/2013
Love it, just love it so much, thanks. First fanfic I have read where they actually put real thought into the child's name as well.
Ennalight chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
Hahahahahaha OMG
I'm laughing like mad about those four! xD
Kreyana chapter 6 . 4/25/2012
*has been a few days since reading* Eheh. Ahem.

I agree with another reader that its a little bit rushed, but meh! It was cute, anyway. And its always nice when Kairi (I actually don't like her. At all. I love Naminé, though. Hah.) isn't all evil-jealous-bitch about RiSora. (Now I'm randomly wondering why no one wants to call them Rikora. Then again...)

Honestly, I didn't get why the baby was named Hope. Then I read another story, where I found that "Ohhh, right. Theres a guy in FFXIII that is called Hope!" so now it makes more sense. Hah. Yeah, I don't have that game, or a ps3... Unfortunately. It looks good!

Anyway. I totally think you should try another of these, unless it was an attempt to do a squick (which I don't assume, from the last AN)... I suppose that mpreg might have squicked me once upon a time. Now I'm a horrible addict, though. Wretched addict. Gimmeh! ...*shudders at that one mpreg!Riku fic*

So yes! Funny, original, amusing excuse... And I love that it's not an AU. There need to be some more fics that take place in the KH realm! Even if a lot of the AU fics are awesome.

*again, pokes for another mpreg* :)
Vixyfox chapter 6 . 9/27/2011
Awwwwwwww, it was so cute. Although I felt it was a bit rushed...I loved it. C:
Kay-chanLufU chapter 6 . 7/30/2011
So... awesome... must... favorite... o_e You've blown my mind... lol.
TwistedFate108 chapter 6 . 2/13/2011
Omfg! Plz update! I luvee this!
Melmel Phase chapter 6 . 1/18/2011
Awwwwwwwww I loved every second! .
StillDollDemon chapter 6 . 12/16/2010
OMFG!i totally love your stories!

and if i may say so:this surely is one of the bestest SoRiku mpregs i've ever readed!

and betch! did you look in my brain or what? :D No just kidding! but i totally had the same idea! well a little different,and i only mean the idea of the baby!i'm gonna give you some spoilers of an upoming fanfic of mine:it's gonna be cLOUDkADAj with other pairings...

but oh well!here they are: Sora's and Riku's baby was gonna be a GIRl,well twins in fact but you'll have to read to find out! she was gonna have Sora's broWn hair and Riku's eyes. her name was gonna be Holly-HOPE! allmost all of my children are gonna have special names Kadaj gave her her name!she and her brother were his only hope to form a bond with Riku,his younger brother

XD MAYOR SPOILER:Holly's brothers name is gonna be Tenshi-hOPE! Sora is the one who had them the first months in him but he never knew,Kadaj gave birth to them!he has two older children,they all call him mom or Holly calls him mamaXD hope you'll read it when it's done? i just thougt it was funny that we kind of had the same ideas

bye!

Kaine
VaraChan333 chapter 6 . 10/21/2010
a very cute story i loved it! mpregs are always cute
xxAluraxx chapter 6 . 10/10/2010
I thought this story was just so CUTE~ i really love the ending even though Kairi isnt one of my favorite characters, it was Adorable 3
Mei Fuyutsuki chapter 6 . 10/5/2010
O.M.G. I'm almost speechless... This is like one of the best stories I have ever read! X3 I LOVE IT! I'm soooo happy to know Sora had a boy, and not a girl! THIS GOES TO MY FAVORITES! X3
Ms.Chibi chapter 6 . 9/19/2010
Awwww, soooooo much happiness flowing out of the beautiful chapter! So much of it, the other readers have to grab buckets and store them in there heart for forevermore!
Janes St. Valentine chapter 6 . 9/16/2010
Nevermind, I just re-read the chapter again... My bad! *sweatdrop*
Nickolasius-the-Conquerer chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
And now for a mega disney fanatic moment: Donald was actualy going to propose to Daisy in "Donalds Dream Voice" by taking a "voice pill" but in the end the last one is eateded by a cow.

BET YOU DIDN'T KNOW THAT! (seriously I've told other people and they havn't belived me TT~TT)