Reviews for Grounded
bhoney chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
Oh, I love the idea of the boys facing down the Jersey Devil. And I always love a heroic Dean kicking butt to take care of Sammy. Love how he automatically judges angle, etc. with the crossbow and doesn't hesitate to shoot.
supernaturalsammy67 chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
AW this is awesome!

OMG hun- you gotta do a sequel! AAH THIS WAS AWESOME!

BRILLIANT!

WAAxx
Edina Clouds chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
nice monster LivingForTv

thanks for sharing

Viv
nwspaprtaxis chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
G*d... crossbows are sexy... And Dean's forearms are hot... *slobbers on keyboard* What? Sorry? You want a review? Um... well... give me a moment with the image of a hardcore Dean dressed in just a short sleeve t-shirt raising a crossbow...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the image of Dean dispatching the Jersey Devil and having a minor heart-attack as the fugly and Sam fall in a tangle... Love his panic at Sam's pliant form (that is also one heck of a delicious image too... LOVE THE WORD CHOICE!) and his silent relief and gratitude as Sam breathes. Some things will never ever change, will they?
DeansBabyBird chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
Hey LivingForTv

Umm, I always love a crossbow and especially in Dean's hands. Nice one hunny.

Bev x
Amberdreams chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
Dean's heroic concern for the terrifyingly pliant Sam - nice image!
RealFunkyTown chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
You definitely capture hero Dean superbly. It's perfect how you have him so focused on the hunt until he knows he's stopped the Jersey Devil and then it's all Sam. Fantastic visuals.
IheartSam7 chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
I don't know what the jersey devil is, but to lift saw like that, wow, evil monster. Nice save Dean! Great drabble.
88Ivories chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
Yay Jersey Devil! Always my favorite supernatural creature (being a Jersey girl). Just it wish it hadn't gone for my pretty ... good thing Dean was there!
cornev chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
Awesome job! Would make a great full fic!
KKBELVIS chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
Oh so great, TV!

I love the whole brutally handsome Dean with a crossbow saving Sam!

What a way cool idea!

I could picture this in my head so easily!

Awesome!Thank you so very much!

Karen
1983Sarah chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
Good drabble! I liked the use of a monster that they haven't had on the show yet!
Tribble Master chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
Jersy Devil FTW! Excllent job. I love how you describe it so effiaciantly. And dean with a crossbow is kinda sexy... Write on!