Reviews for Wanderer
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
I find this hilarious and heartwarming and sweet in just the right amounts. It is extremely well written and fits their personalites. Good job. *Thumbs up*

My favorite lines are;

"Wyatt Cain had been following DG as she chased after her memories since the day he met her.",

" Which was precisely why Glitch had let one of the Royal Guards go first, he knew from experience that a hypothermic Cain was not an incapacitated Cain."

"They also learned that they would only be removing DG from his cold dead fingers, and while he was certainly cold he was certainly not dead. Since they had no intention of killing the former Tin Man turned bodyguard, the rescue party had no choice but to carry them back to the winter palace on the same stretcher."

"...it soon became apparent that you couldn't separate the two with a crowbar (one person tried, luckily it was a glancing blow, unlike the Tin Man's return shot)".

My absolute favorite though, is- "Fortunately for DG, however, the former Tin Man had a penchant for starting conversations with his fists and ending them with his gun and the princess always came out of the situation none the worse for wear."
WanderingDemoiselle chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
I have the strangest feeling after reading two of your stories that they are all going to find their way onto my favourites list. Can you explain that?:D
forestofmyown chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
Aw, I love this little piece. That's not something I ever thought about, DG's little snippets of memory, but yeah, it seems so loike her to chase them. Another small glance into the evolution of Cain/DG. _
little miss michelle chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
really cute story! a really great read!
Miller0259 chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
I LOVE THIS!

It's just so perfectly THEM! And Glitch! I've only recently realized that it is more entertaining to write him than to read him, but this was pretty hilarious -

"he knew from experience that a hypothermic Cain was not an incapacitated Cain"

Very well done! I enjoyed it very much
writer23 chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
Aw! I really enjoyed this story! I completely agree with you Cain probably couldn't be forced to leave if the entire Ozian army tried. I must admit I'm not a fan of fanfic's that postulate that Cain would leave. My question is always "For what?" It's not like he has fond memories to return to and you can bet Jeb will be plenty busy rebuilding the monarchy too.

Plus, this was a very well written, grammatically correct, and very honest fanfic.

Thanks for the great read!

BTW is this a one-shot or will there be more? It works fine as a one-shot, it feels complete, but I always enjoy more DG/Cain.
labyrinthe chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
I really like your story. I hope you keep writing more Tin Man stories.
Amorissy chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
I really liked the way you started this off, DG's face wiping blank before she wheels around and heads off after something she can't really see, thinks she hears, might remember... the added Cain is a bonus. :)
KLCtheBookWorm chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
Now that's an interesting take on the bodyguard angle.