Reviews for January 21
8Silent Dreams8 chapter 1 . 11/15/2013
Oh that was amazing, hilarious and amazing.
Zephy.rose chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
i just wanted to tell you this is one of the sweetest eyeshield 21 fanfics i ever read it make me smile ever time i read it thanks
scratchart123 chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
luannguyen chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
yeah...american's weird holidays
NaruSaku'sFan chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
hi, i'm here 'cause I read the translation of your fic made by ladyalucard15 to spanish and I love it ! :D

anyway, I consider me an ALLSENA lover (?). I like all couples where is Sena, specially with Shin, Hiruma & Yamato.

Well, I'm adding your story to my favorites ! :) Read ya !

P.s. Sorry about the short review (and possible misspellings), but I don't speak english and is very difficult for me
ladyalucard15 chapter 1 . 2/10/2012
Let me traslate your fic! pleeeeeeeaaaaaseeeeee? :3 It's so good! I love it! (I promise, I will put the link of the original and of you account) :D
Yoime chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
Soooo cute. So cute. Does it really exist? -lives nowhere near America-. Cuz I'd love to celebrate it. Hell, damn if it doesnt exist, I'll celebrate it anyway 8D Thanksthanksthanksthanks for such a loveable oneshot. Che, I thank Yamato for saying the National Kissing Day thing, since it provided us with another amazing oneshot 3 Thank you for being your amazing self and share your amazingness with us 3
hotstep122 chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
Sachiel Angelo chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
lol! I love this. Is feb 14 really national kissing day? I checked it out! Jan 21 really is national hugging day! I did not know!
Death'sSymphony chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
ooohhhh! i know about february 14th!

just read it awhile ago!

hihihihi!great story as well!
Chococandyz chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
OMG! Hyahaha! So Funny! I love the omake, especially when Yamato said he wanted to celebrate National Kissing Day with Sena!
BlackDove of Blessings chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
That's such a cute story, I really wished there was like a part two or another story like this. I loved it.
Nekokratik chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
Lolz, I so like your creativity with the celebration days! XD

Specially Nacional kissing day! lolz, everyone must be stunned, but even so I would love to receive a kiss from Sena!
Angelzodica013 chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
Love the whole story! Cute and to the point. I kinda want to see a chapter where the National Kissing Day is the main event! Yamato is so one step ahead. Lol, hope that chapter would come but anywho AWESOME story!
skepsis66 chapter 1 . 7/1/2010