Reviews for Ignorance is Bliss
Dribble and dabble chapter 2 . 9/16/2010
non violent but so very funny. give me a good laugh everytime.
JustAnotherDude chapter 2 . 9/8/2010
Great stuff.
Chibi-Reaper chapter 2 . 8/21/2010
Oh man... I almost choked on my tongue laughing.

Best point? That monkey. That monkey is the best monkey in the entire monkey families history of monkiness. If you continue this, the wishing monkey has to be a recurring character. Has to be.
kitiem3000 chapter 2 . 8/17/2010
That was hilarious! :P
Kurtulmak chapter 2 . 8/11/2010
"'Naruto, you stupid pervert! Lead the way!' Sakura replied angrily, then looked confused again."

I just about died. Also, I can't believe you whipped out Cuban Pete and made it work. I'd been trying to fight laughter for the past half of the chapter, and I'll admit that that feeling stopped a little when I saw the old bit pulled out, but when Akatsuki popped up, I was left grinning again.

There is a reason why you're one of my favorite authors.
Mistical Kat chapter 2 . 8/11/2010
This was soooooo freaking hilarious. Thanks for another chapter! I thought it would forever remain a one-shot. )
UzumakiJinn chapter 2 . 8/9/2010
Oh my ... That was HILARIOUS! I laughed so hard way too funny, keep it up I really loved it.
KitsuneNoYomeiri chapter 2 . 8/8/2010
funny as hell. great job!
Phoenixmb chapter 2 . 8/6/2010
Kay, so as far as I've followed, this story is quite amusing, but I can't honestly see this becoming a real story, it's probably best as a one-shot... But it's fun so you should see if you can write your way out of the hole you've dug them. I'd be interested in reading a few more chapters before the novelty wears off. However, a little plot would be appreciated if it's going on longer. Some dramatic irony for the readers would help greatly, at least to make us wait until the characters learn what we know. Have fun with this one, it's a great contrast to PL.
I always wanted to post a fic chapter 2 . 8/5/2010
Amusing. I'm interested to see where this is going. Also, congrats on penning what is in my opinion one of the best ever lines about sasuke:

"Sasuke's 'I hate you all' expression was remarkably similar to what someone who didn't know him might describe as 'smoldering'"

Orchamus chapter 2 . 8/4/2010
I'm crying dude, I'm literally crying tears of unending mirth.
insomaniac1 chapter 2 . 8/4/2010
"Damn it feels good to be a pimp, Naruto thought happily. It's been a long journey to this moment, and it was tooooootally worth it."

This is such a blast.
insomaniac1 chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
"Uzumaki Naruto! The strongest man in the world!" the young man said hastily.

The young man leaned in and whispered in an extremely conspiratory sort of voice. "I sat really still," he said solemnly.

"We were really intoxicated," Sakura explained. She paused. "Really really."

"And it didn't really seem like Naruto and Uchiha were fighting the guy so much as they were fighting each other over who got to fight the guy..."

I really wasn't expecting to like this, but it was just so, so good. Almost afraid to read the next chapter...
TheRomanticNerd chapter 2 . 8/3/2010
I have just reread the first chapter the other day, I love how light and just fun it is :) This chapter just flows like the first one did, and I hope that, even if you won't continue it, you will keep it up here, to read and enjoy from time to time :) Though I'm not gonna lie, I would be happiest if you continued
Sash'Rahaal chapter 2 . 8/2/2010
Oh god. Naruto is channeling The Mask. We're all going to die.
109 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »