Reviews for Ignorance is Bliss
Ryousanki chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
Whoa! I'am getting wasted by just reading this Fic. Oh well, the joy of a hangover morning after a shit-faced...uh...half a decade?.

Keep it up, but don't forget your other awesome fics!

Ryousanki
uo-chou chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
Interesting project, it contains the means to evoke much hilarity. I look forward to the continuation.
BrazeRancor chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
I'm confused. But its the nice kind of confused where you don't care anyways...
Darchias chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
Another hilarious work Nugar. Kudos!
TheRomanticNerd chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
That was awesome :DD Wasted and drugged Team 7 and Team Taka are the best ever :DD

I haven't seen Dude, where's my car, but I just have to see it. Right now. :D
1WiththeButterfly chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
Dude, you have the most awesome goals ever

infact, you just got awarded the golden ladybug award for best goal setting

"Who else knows about this!"

"uh...everyone?"
Seerss chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
lol It's great to see people accomplish goals that they set, especially if those goals are directly related to the betterment of mankind. Rock on.
Doctor Yami chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
My liver killed itself just thinking about that booze, and my brain is laughing so hard my brain cells are asphyxiating by the dozens. And I think that, deep down inside, we all want to wake up in a room with a bunch of people we hate and a dead hooker. Cus when that shit goes down, you know you have been WASTED.
BetaGuy chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
Well, you should go see the hangover. It was excellent, and this is story is of the same caliber. Some good comedy.
XPGamer chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
epic
TableDeskChair chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
This story is great, but a bit bittersweet for the fact that I will now forever be disappointed in the canon's lack of insane coke parties.
Stygian Styx chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
Very amusing so far, dude. And the best part of The Hangover was that they stole Mike Tyson's pet tiger, and locked it in the bathroom. Aside from that, your not missing a whole lot. Funny movie anyway, but that's the only bit you cant get elsewhere.
Sojourn chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
This shit is awesome. It is made of Win and God
Gabo 1602 chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
Lol, this is so awesome.
Nemrut chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
It is great, loved Sasuke's and Naruto's reactions to everything, I am a bit miffed though that it is Sasuke-same, Naruto-sama, Sakura-sama and Karin-san, why does Sakura get the sama and Karin not?

Other than that, great comedy, great writing, hilarious concept, only a few typos here and there but nothing bad.

Hope you will update this pretty soon.
109 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 Next »