Reviews for Endlessly
TheOverlookedFangirlingSwiftie chapter 1 . 1/22
This is so sweet. I had the song playing while I listened to it. Fits perfectly. Love this, but it hurts my feels just a bit. K
Annonymous chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
I love it! Great Job la-the dreary puppet! It's amazing! And the spelling is actually correct. What a novel concept to fanfiction...
Mrs. Elizabeth Gibbs chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
Oh. My. This...this was...I'm having a hard time finding the right words to describe this. Amazing comes to mind, but I feel like that isn't good enough. It was well written and descriptive and captured the emotion perfectly. My heart was in my throat reading it, and it was...brilliant. Wow.
Levana Fay chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
Beautiful and sad. I really want to say i hope it works out for them, yet the story is an EpAdd not an AU so i know it doesn't. That just makes me more upset, lol. Bravo!

I need to go read something fluffy now...
MatteaAM chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
Well, I expected a lot of things, but this ending just blew me away!

I loved it, no matter how sad it was!

And, whatever people say, don't do the sequel! It's perfect the way it is - pure Jenny and Jethro!

M.
Blessedgrace chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
That was defiantly worth the wait! I loved how you brought in the story of her ring. I had always thought there was something behind it, she never seemed to be without it. Great story!