Reviews for And he started to dream
Dawn chapter 3 . 5/12
SO MUCH FEELS! ASDFGHJKL
golden guy chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
super awesome bro do some would you
deeyosa chapter 3 . 3/11/2013
This is soo beautiful... Why did I just stumbled upon this now? Write more Zorobin!
Pentastic chapter 3 . 2/11/2013
This was cute!
AranisuShousan chapter 3 . 10/3/2012
I really liked it ! Very fluffy ! I would love to read more of your ZoRobin fanfics.
NinjaSheik chapter 3 . 12/18/2011
Cute~!
ChocoMiel chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
HELL YEAAHH! Love ur stories!
vivi.chu-ie chapter 3 . 3/25/2011
OMG ZOROxROBIN 3~

This is such a great story! ~

Lol Robin always knows how to get what she wants :3

It's so funny how Zoro got tricked into telling the truth hehehehe~

keep writing!~
he-adder chapter 3 . 1/5/2011
Wow I love this!

It's great!

Especially the little details like Zoro feeling an evil aura and realising that it's just Nami. Haha favourited!
JuzSomeone chapter 3 . 11/16/2010
:O so in the end.. they are together :D haha
Miller chapter 3 . 10/9/2010
we hae snow for six months sometimes seven it would be a relief to have it for only 4 months. great story by the way
dayties chapter 3 . 9/19/2010
The characters seem to be very in character ! :) So don't worry about that.

I'm pretty sure the whole ship is aware of his feelings now. Kenshi-san just happens to suck at hiding his actions x)

I love how we see Zoro fall prey to these awful dreams. Poor boy! He also just happens to sleeptalk. ;) Robin and Sanji catching him like this is not doing him good.

""I read a book."

"That's not weird."

"Let me talk."

"But I didn't agree with you.""

There conversations are so blunt. Nothing subtle. Just stating the obvious and not caring. Robin's so calm and Zoro...he's just rather special. I love it :]

Nami loves Luffy? ;)

I'm just waiting to see Sanji walk in on Robin and Zoro :] But Robin is being so adorable beside Zoro! I really should stop talking.

"The dreams will stop because they'll become reality."

love it.

Aww, wonderful! Update soon ! :D Otherwise I'll go cry with my Zoro figurine. TT-TT Robin is sucha player, and I can't wait to see what's next!
dayties chapter 2 . 9/19/2010
Short chapter? OHNO!

Is Robin curious about Zoro? Or is she sensing where his actions are coming from? ;) That mature woman is too smart for Mr Bushido!

I LOVE YOU? OH KENSHI-SAN? :) haha, his dreams are just priceless. And stripping a woman? That's just awful!

Oh no, once Sanji catches on, battles will strike! A pervert? Nothing nearly close to himself ;)

"He didn't even want to know what would have happened if Sanji had heard it. He wouldn't be walking now, that was sure." I wonder what would happen if there was a feud between Sanji and Zoro for Robin. If they're equal, who would win?

""Witch. Go. Now."

Zoro heard how Nami walked away and laughed. His life wasn't pleasant at all."

priceless. Zoro should sleep on the other side of the ship, he isn't helping his situation. CAN'T WAIT TO READ THE NEXT CHAPTER!
dayties chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
It was good, until halfway through when Robin talks about the sandwich. I was totally confused at that part. Was it a dream or not? Who said what? Wait?

Your works are always amazing, because I can totally imagine it happening in the show! Especially the way Zoro acts. You definitely hit him on the spot. I love it ;D

Nami loves to kill him ;) Haha, all the characters love Zoro so much. Almost as much as me!

KAWAII!