Reviews for Pariah
And pritchard is still walking around why? With friends in black ops?
I hate being manipulated, i would stay in the hotel room until plane time home, frell them.
All he needs do is not get on the plane on day in question, 'got lost on way to airport'
MattKennedy chapter 14 . 11/11/2014
Fun story, with a great ending. :)
becgate chapter 14 . 12/1/2013
Love it! ! ! Awesome story! !
Samuez chapter 14 . 1/27/2013
Last chapter was somewhat disappointing. All of his character and he apologize? ugh.

But overall, great story.
sgfan2000 chapter 14 . 12/5/2012
I have to say, I'm more than pleasantly surprised at how much I enjoyed reading this. I'm not particularly a shipper and the whole Jack/Sam thing alludes me too. But even worse, the Daniel/Vala thing is completely bizarre and unconvincing. I think I was really offended by the post Showtime years and particularly the later years where Sam and Daniel barely had a scene together. Anyway, rant over and good story.
dreameralways chapter 14 . 11/22/2012
It was a lovely and cute story. Thank you for writing it.
RBJ12 chapter 14 . 11/15/2012
Loved your story! Very well written and kept me wanting to come back for more. Great job! _
Athena13 chapter 14 . 10/19/2012
This was a great story. I really enjoyed the slow build and the lack of angst once they got together. Thanks for the fun read.
GwenPhoenix chapter 14 . 10/6/2012
I love it! Made me bounce up and down in my seat and clap my hands like a child. Thank you!
Sailor's Wife chapter 14 . 8/22/2012
Lovely end to an AMAZING fic!
WhiteElfElder chapter 14 . 7/18/2012
Nice close-out.
twilightluva786 chapter 14 . 7/17/2012
Great Story I have loved every minute of it
Guest chapter 14 . 7/17/2012
Sad to see it end but loved the story. Sam and Daniel make a great couple. Hope you do keep writing about them in the not too distant future. :-)