Reviews for Pariah
Asukachan07 chapter 1 . 11/28/2016
Wow, excellent story! I came for the Sam/Daniel ship and stayed for Sam's revenge.
I've never thought of Daniel's life before SGC, I mean how meaningless was it compared to his life as a member of SG1? But it must have been hard for him as a scientist not to be able to tell the world that he was right.
At first I found Sam's stubbornness about getting even with Dr. P out of character, but that's because I was thinking of her military career. Just like Daniel, Sam is a scientist, and she was outraged at the narrow-mindedness of the other archeologists. It is one thing to challenge a fellow scholar's theory, quite another to ridicule them without even reading their work thoroughly. Dr. P's fictional but there are quite a few like him in real life and shame on the scientific community for tolerating them.
Well, this has turned into a sort of rant, my bad! I'm a Biology grad and used up all my undergrad electives on linguistics and anthropology classes because of SG1 (astrophysics was out of my league lol).
I really miss this show, not the military part but the sci-fi part that resonates so much to me as a scientist who seeks to unravel the secrets of life we can only speculate on at this time. Thank you for reminding me why I loved this show so much! I missed it, I really miss Sam and Daniel.
May I add that the romance part was off the chart? I was downright fanning myself at a few passages.
Guest chapter 5 . 4/21/2016
And pritchard is still walking around why? With friends in black ops?
Guest chapter 2 . 4/21/2016
I hate being manipulated, i would stay in the hotel room until plane time home, frell them.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/21/2016
All he needs do is not get on the plane on day in question, 'got lost on way to airport'
MattKennedy chapter 14 . 11/11/2014
Fun story, with a great ending. :)
becgate chapter 14 . 12/1/2013
Love it! ! ! Awesome story! !
Samuez chapter 14 . 1/27/2013
Last chapter was somewhat disappointing. All of his character and he apologize? ugh.

But overall, great story.
sgfan2000 chapter 14 . 12/5/2012
I have to say, I'm more than pleasantly surprised at how much I enjoyed reading this. I'm not particularly a shipper and the whole Jack/Sam thing alludes me too. But even worse, the Daniel/Vala thing is completely bizarre and unconvincing. I think I was really offended by the post Showtime years and particularly the later years where Sam and Daniel barely had a scene together. Anyway, rant over and good story.
dreameralways chapter 14 . 11/22/2012
It was a lovely and cute story. Thank you for writing it.
RBJ12 chapter 14 . 11/15/2012
Loved your story! Very well written and kept me wanting to come back for more. Great job! _
Athena13 chapter 14 . 10/19/2012
This was a great story. I really enjoyed the slow build and the lack of angst once they got together. Thanks for the fun read.
GwenPhoenix chapter 14 . 10/6/2012
I love it! Made me bounce up and down in my seat and clap my hands like a child. Thank you!
Sailor's Wife chapter 14 . 8/22/2012
Lovely end to an AMAZING fic!
WhiteElfElder chapter 14 . 7/18/2012