Reviews for the love of us super freaks!
SwifteForeverAndAlways chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
update please this is an awesome story
Exmoorpony chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
"wow! I've got to give you props sarah. I didn't know that those words were in your vocabulary … I thought that you were a blond … or wait by the look of those hideous roots I would say that you aren't." LOOOOOOVVVVEEEEE ITTTT! THAT IS TOTALLY SUMMER! That's what I liked about Summer in the movie. Clever responses.

I liked floating Sarah too, and the beeper trick. I'll be looking for other Zoom fanfics by you, that's for sure.

You know...it says to 'use this golden opportunity to offer a well deserved praise and/or tips for improvement.' First of all, I'm thinking it's bad grammar. Second, I'm thinking you DIDN'T have bad grammar other than a couple capital letters. I don't have something to criticize you for! Rock on!
CrystleIceFire chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
YA! Holy crap this story is the BEST! I love it, love it, love it, love it! I love the whole Beeper thing and I'm sooooo excited that they get to use there powers now! I cannot wait until the next chapter this story is so awesome, please include Dylan too, I can't wait to see what they'll use they're powers for, its great. PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
Hotgirlow chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
update soon it' great.
head in the clouds 14 chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
Aww love it

very sweet ;)
Cassia chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
It would be great ... Just some *minor* grammar issues ...
losh2kaii8 chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
update soon i need to know what happens