Reviews for Mother's Intuition
Ravena Wolfborn chapter 1 . 11/15
love it. brilliant.
Elmo1610 chapter 1 . 5/30
I love this story! I like the fact that you used actual grammar. It was really good reading this and it had me laughing, blushing, and wanting to fricken hit them both on the head at times! So thanks! Awesome story and I hope you make a sequel for this story.
Cocoa7818 chapter 1 . 2/12
I really liked this story. Having the story told in Rita's perspective was interesting, and something I'd never seen/read before. The whole story was just so cute! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/16/2014
I loved this story, it was awesome!
Cecilia Haunt chapter 1 . 7/10/2014
That was super cute! I love it
BBxRAEshipper chapter 1 . 3/12/2014
I LOVE IT! I love how u turned there cartoon situations into teenager life situations!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
Really great
SimplyaCritic chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
aw it's so cute I love this story
ThoughtsLightAndFireAndSound chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
it was really refreshing to see bbrae from rita's perspective like this!
love how you portrayed the progression in their relationship throughout the years, that was very nicely done
i was hoping to see perhaps another snippet at their wedding maybe? just felt somehow fitting personally haha
but regardless, very well written story
Guest chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
I LOVED this. Hahahahahaha! This was written so well. Characterization, how you transferred them over to an AU, Rita's narration... wow.
Princess Rae1230 chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
I really loved this story! This is just a typical love story. You are an amazing writer and I loved it! It's just like the song "Love Story" by Katharine McPhee.
Ghost King's Queen chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
LOVED this story! really great with RITA's POV. Very well written, entertaining throughout!
Evil.VS.Waffles chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
Oh my gosh, this is really good. I love Rita and how you wrote her take on this couple. This was really well done, even if you couldn't check it for spellcheck. XD
titanfan45 chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
Great story, I enjoyed every sentence.
SpiralBoundScribe chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
This was great! And so nicely done! I love the concept, and the execution met all expectations! 3