Reviews for Blood and Coffee
Lizzybear54 chapter 16 . 4/20
I am in love with this story! XD
Harry and Draco are so cute in this! I can't wait to see how there relationship unfolds from here on out. I'm so excited to see what happens next!
Please update soon! I need more! :D

Lizzy
thexlonelyxprincessx chapter 16 . 4/15
did you abandon this story?
Stasia Ravenclaw chapter 16 . 2/5
whens the next update
Stasia Ravenclaw chapter 1 . 2/4
hehe evil
Bashirisuku chapter 16 . 1/3/2014
please, oh please, say you are not abandoning this story!
natsuki23 chapter 16 . 12/25/2013
I look forward to the next update! I can't wait for it!
Flying Chrissy chapter 16 . 5/27/2013
Just wondering if this story is going to be updated?
Lauren Saint chapter 5 . 4/27/2013
Ha I knew it! Harry is a vampire! The mention of the closed mouth smile tipped me off :D Just makes him more delicious, yes I know this is Slash and that makes it better :D
Loving this story so much and I love the way you write! Can't wait for more glad there's so much up already and REALLY hoping you are continuing! (wow two posts before the end this is really different for me, proves how awesome this story is!)
Lauren Saint chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
I normally wait till the newest chapter when there is so many all ready up but I just really wanted to say that I love how you have used so many POV, introduced characters and given just enough info on each person to want to read more! Please keep updating I just know I going to like this story just from the prologue and summery!
ramupop chapter 16 . 4/24/2013
Great fic .update soon:-P
KDTBpantherwulf chapter 16 . 2/22/2013
Must...haz...more...DRARRY! Lovin this fic! It's good to see a vampire!Harry fic where he hasn't joined Voldemort. Not that those don't rock too, but this is a new idea for me. Thanks for posting it, and I can't wait for the next update!
LoreleiJubilation chapter 2 . 1/9/2013
Okay I love Draco and Harry!
Catdays67 chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
LOL Oh I love this Chapter You are Brilant ,Wonderful Writer LOL Thank You!
Mashkai30 chapter 16 . 10/3/2012
Lovely story. I like it thus far and am looking forward to more. Thanks for sharing!
grimmich chapter 6 . 9/24/2012
ummm ,i thought you said he left his relatives when he was 5?