Reviews for The Raven Falls
FreeWeirdGal chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
It's a little gory, but it fts perfect with the themes of the Death Note series.
hannyfish chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
WOW. A.M.A.Z.I.N.G. I really loved it!
uygyugyug chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
great!
Rozanya chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
Wow. This is a wonderful piece of writing, I really love it. Your descriptions are really beautiful, and you work the references into your own writing well. You've got a fantastic fic here, it's definitely one of the best Naomi-centric pieces I've read. I'll make sure to read some more of your Death Note work, and I'm adding this one to favourites. :)
Scourge of Nemo chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
HEY. I DO NOT TRICKLE. I GUSH SPORADICALLY. Yeah. Um.

At any rate, of the random oneshots I've been tinkering with lately (...I was kinda lazy with editing them, not just in how long it took me, so sorry, xD), this is prolly my favorite. The rebirth fic doesn't count; it's a two-shot. So pfft. But at any rate, you know how I adore Naomi, and it's nice to see her actually written. Especially without having sex with Light against a wall between L briefing sessions. (And yes, I have read that.) There's also your nice usual Ridiculously Abstract stuff. A funky thing happened with the tense that I normally would have straightened out... except for the fact that if it was deliberate, it was brilliant. So I left it. The "giant's eye" line, yeah? VERY, VERY NICE. I feel like I'm missing a reference, but I like the double use with the tense change.

'N stuff. Brilliant. :3

~IGC t DM
Coryx chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
Nice.

If you're talking about cliché bucking (I just came from reading The Indelible Curse) this is a good one-you've seen all the Naomi-miraculously-survives-the-Death-Note fics? Even though it's specifically stated that you *can't do that*? -facepalm- The ones where she misses meeting Light altogether are moderately better.

But this is good. I always liked Naomi; it sucked that Ohba killed her off-only decent female character in the series, with the (possible) exception of Rem, and Rem got killed off, too...

I don't think there was a single major female character who survived Death Note. Misa offed herself, didn't she?

Excuse me for talking so casually about death; I think by using slangy, somewhat rude terms, it allows me to ignore the actual concept. Even if it's only a character in a story, it's still a death.