Reviews for Getting to know you
Moi chapter 1 . 6/26
OCMichael chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
Loved it.
Koren Flashblade chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
Oh my word, I love what you have going here. I have read all of your crossovers with Stargate SG1 and Highlander. I haven't laughed that hard in a long time they are really good storys, please, please please write more.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
Great story!
Village-Mystic chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
I remember more details of this story, but not the character moments as much. Which I enjoyed. Thanks for sharing!
FanLass chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
I loved it! you nailed all the characters down perfectly! This is the Best Stargate Methos crossover i have read to date!

Touch of the Wind chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
Ariana Deralte chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
This and the story before it were exactly what I look for in SG/HL crossovers. Brilliant. Will there be more?
zha'aiacole chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
I loved this universe! It is very funny and dialogue for Methos and all of SGC seem completely in character. Any chance of more stories in the near future? Thanks for sharing this with all of us!
noodle-monster chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
sounds like fun. too bad you haven't written more. hope ya do eventually.
wild wolf free17 chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
I like this little 'verse.
Vampyre Moon chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
this was even better than the first part!
Truthmaker chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
Just finished this and its predecessor and I must say, I like it. I wouldn't have been able to see the premise myself but you make it work.
Barranca chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
I'd say, Daniel must be a tiny bit more bearable than MacLeod, the former at least is open to second opinions.
narmoture chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
I read both of your stories and must say this: I really really like your Methos! He's a hard character to write and I think you portray him very well (I couldn't write him to save my life!). Not mention you have an equally good grip on SG-1, which is a feat in and of itself!

I hope to see more from you!