Reviews for The Indelible Curse
S.H.E.N.K.A.I.N.000 chapter 1 . 4/14
It was super deep amd heartfelt.
Kurama's Foxy Rose chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
Well done.
somebodykillme chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
... This was nice. And refreshingly unique, thanks!
Charlie Waffles chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
Hm... Interesting. It was very calming to read this. That actually sounds like a pleasant afterlife... Yeah I'm weird like that... Ryuk was just bored huh? That's why he bothered to come visit Light in Mu.
Mudheart chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
Seems interesting.
Scourge of Nemo chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
I think I forgot a few sentences in there. ...I blame two am.

At any rate, this Light is warped perhaps a bit more than I would have recommended, 'n whatnot. Seems more like Deth than Light. *cough* Point being, I'm somewhat torn/confuddled about what I think of this, because I like it, but it doesn't quite feel like Death Note, in a way. Ryuk was perhaps a bit more truthful than necessary, too. BUT AT THE SAME TIME, there's all that "gah, purdy" reaction and whatnot. And still, Light's attitude towards Ryuk's suggestion is nicely done-the vocalization of it is, perhaps, what gets to me. I can't place it at... midnight, after being on a six hour flight that was playing The Invention of Lying. Euch.

All that said, NICE.

~IGC t DM
Coryx chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
Nice.

I like this, although Light's speech is a little-odd. I suppose time in Mu would do that to you, but... -shrug- I'ono, bits of it seemed completely out of character. Oh well, the overall thing was good.

As to those who realized it wouldn't feature Near or Mello, all I can say to them is "Meh." In my opinion, the Heirs arc was okay, but it was like the sequel that should never have been written (to quote Demetra). I have nothing against Near or Mello; I just think that their involvement was a logic-stretched attempt to make it so that Kira didn't win.

And who's to say that Kira wasn't the good guy, after all?
The One Called Demetra chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
Wow, I don't think I've ever actually seen Light say no. Well, good for him. You might almost think he's actually learning ;)

Unless I'm mistaken, grammatical error(s) here: "Because your Kira, because the human race, is dying without you—because you want to." should be "Because you're Kira, because the human race is dying without you—because you want to." Comma use and your/you're.

A spot of general critique - Light's dialogue. It seems...off. It's poetic and lovely, but this is the sort of thing I wouldn't expect Light to say at all, even if he has been suspended in nothingness for who knows how long. And sometimes it seems a bit awkward. It seems to me that "No, I will not be Kira again. Once is more than enough." could be edited to "No." -break- "I won't be Kira again. Once was more than enough." to be an overall better dialogue exchange. Just my two cents, feel free to ignore.

~D