Reviews for Progeny
CoffeeJunkie33 chapter 16 . 10/24/2011
Loved how Reid handled the advisor. It kinda reminded me of how he was in 7x01 with the whole "It's Doctor." comment. Anyways I love seeing Reid as a father. Can't wait to read more!
Alina Maxwell chapter 16 . 10/9/2011
Great job on this chapter! Keep up the good work and please update again soon! :)
Stampiej chapter 15 . 8/5/2011
great story!

Maybe a pregnant sara in the future?
LeedsUK chapter 15 . 6/10/2011
Really enjoying your story looking forward to reading more
jayley chapter 3 . 5/30/2011
awh, i like the oc, but i don't like when women run off when they get pregnant and don't tell the fathers, especially when they both still love each other; makes me dislike the woman
angeleyes46 chapter 14 . 11/28/2010
keep up the great work. i can't wait till she meets rossi and the others.
lolyncut chapter 14 . 11/28/2010
What a lovely story so far. I imagine there will be a time where Spencer gets injured or his family gets kidnapped. I hope the family is still together at the end of the story. Reid really deserves to have a family.
baobei chapter 14 . 11/28/2010
:O)
SayidRocks chapter 14 . 11/28/2010
Too bad the fun both families were having in Orlando couldn't last...

/\

He nodded. "Daddy's having fun too. He even wore a Goofy hat and talk just like him."

Spencer unsuccessfully attempted to hold in his laughter. "Really?"

/\

This is definitely a picture I would like to see...
Stompy Bigfoot chapter 13 . 10/17/2010
i like!
Prieva chapter 8 . 10/15/2010
I really like the idea behind this story. You write pretty well too :)

However, I really dislike how there's nothing regarding the reactions of the team. I realize that the focus is mainly on these three, and that they're not in one place, but it just seems so unrealistic. Even though Spencer wasn't there I think it would have been nice to have a chapter dedicated to the team. And I can't help but feel Spencer's reactions really unrealistic.

In regards to your actual writing, you do have some problems, mainly with transitioning and with descriptive text. And you overuse commas.

But that all gets better with practice :)

I'm excited to finish what you've written thus far, and I look forward to future chapters!
SayidRocks chapter 13 . 10/15/2010
TEn loads of laundry? Yipes!

Spencer REid likes bubble baths! Squee!

I think they should just let HOpe negotiate everything for them... Just as long as they don't scar her for life! lOL!
lolyncut chapter 13 . 10/15/2010
just finished reading all the story in one sitting. can't wait for the updates.
lolyncut chapter 9 . 10/15/2010
I didn't get my masters until I was in my fifties. I did it w/4 other teachers at my school. It helped a lot. When one of us wanted to quit (which was every week), the others would

talk them outof it. It was the worst/best 1-1/2 years of my life.

Anyway, about the story. It seems like it's going well. Still waiting for the other shoe to drop.
lolyncut chapter 7 . 10/15/2010
This is such a nice story. BUT, I'm waiting for the other shoe to drop.