Reviews for Hope
SugarlessSweetness chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
I wish Cullen was Wynn's son, but according to the new book out called "Dragon Age: Asunder", her son's name is Rhys. Oh well. I prefer your theory myself, but this comes straight from David Gaider. Anyway, I loved this. It went along with the canon so effortlessly. Perfect.
DjinniGenie chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
I love the Wynne/Greagoir Cullen pairing! Thank you so much for the story. I enjoyed it quite a lot.
ZoraAngel chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
Great story! I never thought of this theory before, but it seems to make so much sense. Poor Cullen...:(
Saber Wing chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
Wow. Now this was an intriguing little one shot. That would be awesome if it was true :p. But, that's what fanfiction is for, right? :)
Sathra chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
Great story. Have you done the other parts of the series?
Graffiti My Soul chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
Oh my lord.

I can't believe this just...HOW DID I NEVER THINK OF THIS. Cullen being Wynne and Greagoir's. This is so perfect in about a million different ways. I love how you wrote Greagoir, who's not exactly a character I've sympathized much with. How he spends all those years watching over Cullen and wanting to tell him but not being able to and then finding him broken and...and...;_;

I really can't wait to see where this goes. Is there any hope of Cullen/Amell, or should we just be satisfied with the thought of Wynne kidnapping Greagoir off to Antiva?
Marwolv chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
Oh PLEASE make the follow up for this! I've just finished my third read through in a row and it's so VERY amazingly good...dying to find out the rest of the story!
Telelli chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
This is amazing, so emotional and beautiful. I love being able to see Cullen from Greagoir's point of view, to see how much he cares for his son. A wonderful piece on the tension between family, love, and duty.
TuuPii chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
I demand a sequel... please

You need a reason?

Uhm...First of all, two of the most awesome pairings of dao in one fic, second i'll bake you cookies ?

Come on everybody luuvs cookies _
Fairy Skull chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
Oh my gosh I really Hope they run away to Antiva! This story was Amazing, I cried when they toke Wynne's baby(Cullen) away!

I love this story, I love it just Love! Amazing job!
arysani chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
Holy shit. I try not to cuss in reviews, BUT YOU MADE ME CRY.

DAMN. Seriously, that hurt. A lot. And was incredibly fantastic and WOW.
VoiDreamer chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
Pure love - this fic is SOOO good! The characterization is spot on and the tension and emotion are so beautifully written that at times it was heartbreaking. WONDERFUL job, I look forward to seeing the happy family again - hopefully to run away to Antiva :P
MarshmallowBlues chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
This story was positively wonderful! Gregoir and Wynne are made of awesome.

Love it, love it, love it.

Keep up the good work!
esca6angel chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
This is a good idea, I like how you wrote out the character's feeling. Can't wait for the sequel!
phoenixarchive chapter 1 . 2/25/2010