Reviews for Has Finally Found Me
Morbubble chapter 1 . 4/4
I just wanted to say that this was a joy to read; clever and funny and well written. It was really enjoyable, and I'd say you got the characters very well too. I particularly loved the idea of Sam singing that song at Dean for days afterwards; very in character I'd say! This deserves so many more wonderful reviews, it's excellent :)
Susie chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
I gotta say...this is a great story. But, better than that...I LOVE your writing style. You have a great sense of humor and wrote it so well.. I laughed and laughed and laughed. Thanks so much!
The Author Challenger Muse chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
blah chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
really nice idea and really cute cas.:)
AJAP chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
I don't know why Dean freaked out xD LOLZ! I nearly fell off my chair in delight at the thought of Castiel doing that in front of me... Then I got a nosebleed and ruined my new white tank-top! *huff, combined with pouty lip and puppy dog face* (a dangerous combo I have invented) *sigh* ...WELL! It was worth it! Lolz xDD
Viskey HeroMouse chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
This was wonderful. So absollutely Castiel. And some Cas/Dean interaction is always good. Slash or friendship. I'll take it all, as long as they are in it together.

Thanks for the read!
YamiGoddess chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
AH, this was FANTASTIC! I love the interactions. I really enjoy how you've portrayed the brothers' relationship. The banter is great and I especially like the after-battle scene. You can just tell that they'd do anything for each other, and I love how Dean tries to justify the blanket-giving and boots-taking-off as just being 'magnanimous' even though we all know it's him being the protective older brother he is. And Cas! AHAHAHA! I love him and his unsocialized-ness (and I'm a fan of naked Cas, so that made it even better!). And that little kiss at the end? Excellent! And the part where he starts to really realize what love is by watching how the brothers care for each other? Aw-some. And, and, and? This is really a great story. Thank you for sharing!
Tashilover chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
Now that was rather sweet. When I first started reading this, I was really expecting anything special. But then you surprised the hell out of me. It was cute, it was warm, it was funny, and there were a few touching moments that I truly enjoyed. Of course it was cracky, but it was an enjoyable crack. Wait- I think I said that wrong. Hee hee hee! Good job!