Reviews for For Katie
starpower21 chapter 16 . 4/30/2013
sequel please
Brooklyn Knight chapter 16 . 3/12/2012
I love this story and yes I would like to see a sequel.
Brooklyn Knight chapter 15 . 3/12/2012
Standing Ovation! Off to Read the FINAL CHAPPY! Sad to see it end...
Brooklyn Knight chapter 6 . 3/12/2012
His eyes dropped to her thighs smiling as she crossed them making more skin show and he licked his lips and looked back at her, "that skirt really looks great on you and I bet it looks better off you."

She grinned and bit the tip of her tongue. "I never liked flannels on a man but…you can pull it off." She ran her hand down his arm feeling the muscles in his arm jump a little. "Wow…"

I loved their flirting so much, I could actually hear these words coming out of Deans mouth.
Brooklyn Knight chapter 5 . 3/12/2012
Amazing as always, and I have a feeling Dean's going to take Bobby's words to heart.
Brooklyn Knight chapter 3 . 3/12/2012
Emotional roller coaster, liked the tiny bit of bonding you managed to put in there and mix it perfectly with the drama. Now onward to chapter 4
Brooklyn Knight chapter 2 . 3/12/2012
Dean admiration of Rose as a mother really shined through this chapter, hopefully there will be more chapters like this.
Brooklyn Knight chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
This is a wonderful beginning. It's great to see a softer side to Dean and you show the love he has for his daughter in such a simple and strong way. I'm off to read chapter 2!
Egyptian Kiss chapter 16 . 2/28/2012
What a great story. I cried a lot, I was very moved. I loved that last line by Katie - very cute. Thanks for sharing. EK!
x XRoweenaJAugustineX x chapter 16 . 3/14/2010
I think a sequel for the three years skipped would be good, cuz what happened to being a hunter? did dean go kicking and screaming, what happened to sam, what happened to Bobby, the apocolipse, cas?

So many questions.

BTW I loved the story!
dropxdeadxjuliet chapter 16 . 3/13/2010
i absolutely loved this story, i love it when dean is showed as a dad, because is so adorable as one, especially when its a little girl. I would love a sequal, if there isnt one already.
Vanexys chapter 16 . 3/13/2010
I will love whatever you do whit this story I like it so do you're best.

KMP_IT!
Lady OD chapter 16 . 3/12/2010
I love just like that! not all storys have to end so sadly
AprilC3604 chapter 16 . 3/12/2010
That was such a good ending. I really loved this story. Seguels are always are and if you decided to do one I know it will be awesone. Great story!
wizziewoo123 chapter 16 . 3/11/2010
i love fics that have sequels, BUT i kinda like how this one ends! maybe some deleted scenes of the kiddies growing up and sams kids? anyway love it!