Reviews for Junie B Frshman Jones
Paw Circle chapter 3 . 12/31/2014
️ It!
Paw Circle chapter 2 . 12/31/2014
One of the best fan fiction I have ever read
Fabi17 chapter 3 . 9/6/2014
Continue lazy pants plz
Sapphire Sawada-Uzumaki chapter 2 . 5/12/2013
This a good story please keep up the good work! I've always wanted to know what Junie B. would be like when she was older and this story seems like what she would be. Thank you!
A random surprise chapter 3 . 5/11/2013
I wuv this sory update soon :)
Aoki Aoi 16 chapter 3 . 5/11/2013
Update! Or else... Anyhow, I just want you to update
Maxiln997 chapter 3 . 3/24/2013
You haven't updated this in six months but I still hope you see this and continue this story!
Your Face chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
Please update! I need to know what happens after biology!
KatNat chapter 3 . 3/18/2013
UPDATE! PLEASE!
Reapecthedoitsu chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
LOL Finally one story on this fandom with José in it!
tola chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
funny almost died
Lucy chapter 3 . 10/25/2012
PLEASE UPDATE! Junie is so funny! But what were the things happening at home? Did her grandpa... *gasps* NOOOO!
*starts going nuts*
-15 minutes later-
Ahem, where was I? Oh, right. AW MAH GAWSH, Junie is so grown up here! I CAN'T BELIEVE SHE SKATEBOARDS! Does she wear contacts? Does she play an instrument? OOH Maybe next chapter she can take, like, a guitar out and start playing these wicked awesome riffs on it! Then Herb is going to start... you know... a bit more. Please do a POV of Herb describing Junie! I want to see it in his eyes!

YOU'RE A BRILLIANT WRITER! PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
Luisa chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
I LOVE THIS! PLEASE UPDATE SOON! JUNIE IS SO MUCH MORE FUNNIER HERE AND GROWN UP! Please update soon, before I reach my sane level.
Trenchcoatedangel chapter 3 . 10/16/2012
good u should make it a little unpredictable though instead of Junie B being with Herb (i knew that was who u were going) with make ita nerd or something this is not flames just advice
Kaliya14 chapter 3 . 10/13/2012